Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,695
» Latest member: Glenshelby
» Forum threads: 6,547
» Forum posts: 7,418

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Даркнет поисковик
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Patrickicona
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
2 hours ago
» Views: 12
Free cards BidenCash
Last Post: Jeremyaceda
2 hours ago
» Views: 11
Pot player
Last Post: GordonMaimi
3 hours ago
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
5 hours ago
» Views: 18
Bs2site
Last Post: RobinMor
6 hours ago
» Views: 15
Darknet marketplase Biden...
Last Post: GregoryKek
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
8 hours ago
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
9 hours ago
» Views: 14
Need help getting out of ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: hwew33
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 62

Thumbs Up Any act kindness please help my family
Posted by: Robinson2130 - 08-30-2018, 01:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I ask if anyone can find it in kindness of heart help my family out. We are expecting baby girl any day now. My wife has been under lot stress past year trying to keep things in line for our family. Helping get custody of my older son why fighting for her daughter with her ex. We have three great kids and one due very soon. Last year she got in accident and we must had shitty lawyer because she didnt get much but 2000 and it paid off car we lost. She gave up on fighting due fact two weeks after accidentdent she was pregnant than got very sick for weeks had be put on iv. Right now we are struggling and don't know how we are going to get by anymore. She'ses tried working but it cause to much problems and scheduling for our children. If anyone find do it in kindness of heart to help out family that is always loving and helos anyone who needs it. My wife always puts everyone before her blood or not. If you need something she is person to call. However she won't speak up when we need help because she feels no one has same heart as her. Because she's been let down by people that should have helped her over the years her own family. Please if its just $5 it will go long way. paypal.me/tlmiller2130

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Photo I have a story Just $1 would help
Posted by: sunnybunny - 08-30-2018, 12:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am sure you hear all kinds of pleas but please hear me out.

I will cut to the chase I have been given a car but it has sat a long time and I have to replace tires, fan belts, fluids etc. Please help. If everyone who sees this would just send $1 to $5 I could get it running, get a job and get a life.

Below is my paypal link.

https://paypal.me/DawnAnnHutchison

Life is not fair and I understand that but starting 10 years ago when I was the victim of domestic violence my life has spiraled to below the bottom of the barrel. At the time it happened my now ex-husband and I were living in a house owned by his mother. After it happened she asked me to move out because the only other option was him at her house. Being too low on self esteem and high in respect I did so, and having no means of support bad choices involving manipulative unsavory people kept me going down.

I live in a friend’s storage on his property. I struggled for a couple years just to afford a laptop to make some money on line. I am fortunate to receive $250 a month in back child support and I do not get any government aid or food stamps. I have no vehicle, no way to get back and forth to a job and there is no public transportation here. I live several miles from town in a rural community.

I am extremely motivated. I am 52 and alone except for my friend and his girlfriend who are kind enough to let  me stay here free but that is the most they can do. My ex paying the back child support is 20 years my senior so any month that income could abruptly end without waning so I need to do something ASAP.

Please and thank you.

Print this item

College Student Brigham Young University
Posted by: Sdavis17 - 08-30-2018, 06:49 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am in need of some cash assistance. Earlier this week I received an email from my school stating that I must pay a total of $1,019 for my Unsubsidized  student loan within the next thirty days. This being a huge surprise to me because I’ve just finished my first semester earlier this summer and beginning my next on the 17 of September. As of right now I have absolutely no money to pay off those loans and attend this coming semester. I would greatly appreciate any donations that would make it possible to continue my path to becoming a pediatric physical therapist this coming semester. 

Thank you SD

Print this item

Teacher Just Asking For Help
Posted by: BrokeTeacher - 08-29-2018, 11:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi guys, My name is Ms. Roberts. I’m 25, and I spent five years at University studying to be a teacher. I graduated Dean’s List with two degrees, one in English and one in Secondary Education. I have my dream job. I work in a psychiatric hospital where I teach boys receiving inpatient treatment. I love it. I love them. My kids are my life. Unfortunately, my dream job does not Kayla like a dream job. Student loans have kicked in, rent went up (and I can’t call cancel the lease without about a 2000 dollar fee.) everything is piling up, but I don’t dont move in to a traditional school. Anything you can spare is welcome. Thank you!

Print this item

Desperate and feeling hopeless
Posted by: Cjy2424 - 08-29-2018, 10:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

BI am a single woman in my early 30s. 
I recently left an emotionally abusive, toxic relationship. I work 40 hours a week, and am on my feet 9 hours a day. 
My ex controlled every aspect of my life with his manipulation - including my finances. This left me with nothing when I came upon an opportunity to leave. I took it - not considering my financial situation. I was just glad to get out and I don’t regret that decision regardless.
I have struggled since I have been on my own in June, but I was recently hospitalized after a suicide attempt in early August. I missed over 3 weeks of work which has now left me with no pay cheque. 
I already have overdue bills, some have been sent to collections weeks ago. My credit card is over it’s limit and I am well into my overdraft. 
I can not afford to buy healthy food, which adds to my depression that I already struggle with. I feel completely hopeless. 
I feel completely hopeless. I have borrowed money from my single senior father (my mother passed away suddenly several years ago) as well as my younger neice. I am out of options. My job doesn’t have sick leave or vacation pay. 
Any amount will help and would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Print this item

Sad About to be homeless
Posted by: Lparli - 08-29-2018, 05:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single mom of 1 son. Needing help with getting into a home for rent. I have a job but I an having a hard time getting the whole amount together.. I need a miracle.

Print this item

Helping me and my son get a fresh start .
Posted by: Barbieeinthecity - 08-29-2018, 03:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi , I’m here asking for help because me and my son really need it . My name is Khadijah . I’m 24 and my son is 18 months . I’m getting out a very bad living situation and I Really need help because I lost my job due to my son having frequent seizures . I had missed days due to him having to stay at the hospital . I’m currently looking for a new job and a better living environment for me and my son . We catch the bus or take Uber when I have the money to do so . I have very little family that can help because I was a foster child. I’ve had a really rough life and I’m serious trying to provide a better one for my son . Anything and everything will help us . I thank you ahead of time for your help and I pray that one day I’m able to return the favor to someone in need . God bless you all . 

http://cash.me/$barbieeinthecity

Print this item

What do I do now?!
Posted by: fea4jokealwayz - 08-29-2018, 08:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've been married for 13 years to a narcissist,  unbeknown to me until recently. He recently left me high and dry, no child support, nothing. My mind, my life, has been flipped upside down, overnight. And I'll be damned if he didn't leave me for not only an older woman, but a bona fide prostitute. And he was calling me the old tramp! I have a week before my son and I are homeless. I do have a p/t job right now, very part time but it helps to keep gas in the car so I can continue seeking full time employment, as well as keep my boy in school. I've had excellent jobs before and I know something will change for the better soon. But it's just so damn hard to catch up, feed my son, keep gas in the car, and put a decent set of tires on my car. I'm pulling thrown out used tires and putting those on my car, which is ridiculous. I haven't neen able to even register my car or get insurance, so I risk losing my car, my only security right now, on a daily basis. Even if i could get a small loan just to get me out of this crunch. Or hell maybe donations of materrialls to build us a tiny home on wheels! Yes, any assistantce would be awesome. Thank you. . paypal.me@wgloveonly

Print this item

Unemployed, looking for work
Posted by: devenmathes - 08-29-2018, 07:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Im unemployed and currently looking for work. 
If you could give me any amount of money it would really help. 

Heart Thank you Heart

-deven mathes

Print this item

Star Family in Need of Permanent Home
Posted by: my0th3racc0un7 - 08-28-2018, 04:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

We are a family of 4 in desperate need of a permanent home. We are currently separated from each other due to our circumstances. Our twins are staying with my parents and we are staying with an acquaintance. The place we are staying is not child friendly and we cannot stay at my parents with the kids, unfortunately. We were excited to finally find a home we could afford late last year. It had a few issues but we were assured by the landlord everything would be repaired. After several reminders and many months, we finally informed him that we would do the repairs (huge leak in the roof) ourselves since it had been 6 months and nothing had been done. To our surprise, his response was to end our tenancy. We didn't have a lease so we had little recourse. Our rent was paid on time, the house and yard was kept neat and tidy. We were quiet and respectful and rarely had visitors. We did what we thought we were supposed to be doing. Yet, we still weren't able to keep the home for our kids. It was devastating. We have been searching for months now to find something we can afford with understanding landlords but we've not found anything. We've even looked at tiny homes on small pieces of land to purchase without luck. We just want somewhere we know we won't have to move out of anytime soon, that we can raise our kids and know that they will feel secure in knowing that where we live is their home. We are asking for any help with a home or money towards a down payment so we can qualify to purchase a home vs renting or resources we're unaware of that can help us find a home. Anything to help get our family back together and in a stable, long term home. Thank you

Print this item