Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,512
» Latest member: forbiddenfantasies
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,320

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
9 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 449
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: yalani
11 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 15,013
Investing in Sterling Sil...
Last Post: adammsmth
Today, 07:27 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
From Enthusiast to Profes...
Today, 07:14 AM
» Views: 8
Specialized Car Detailing...
Today, 07:03 AM
» Views: 6
Emerging Trends: Chemical...
Today, 06:34 AM
» Views: 7
Gratis TV-Livestream: Hoc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: tongtienanh
Today, 04:36 AM
» Views: 81
Fresh news from spo.net i...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Boxerprek
Today, 04:22 AM
» Views: 19
Dog Prednisone Energy - ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: etaletrixt
Today, 04:02 AM
» Views: 13
Giày da bò lộn nam có thể...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: annettekirtont
Today, 02:05 AM
» Views: 13

Fallen on hard times
Posted by: sbenson746 - 07-19-2018, 02:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Single mother of 3 boys, fallen on hard times. I need a little help getting through this month for food and rent, on the verge of eviction.  I am starting a new job but dont get my 1st check for 3 weeks.  We appreciate anything anyone can help with. May God bless you all

paypal.me/sbenson746

Print this item

I BELIEVE THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US..
Posted by: beccaann2690@gmail.com - 07-19-2018, 03:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello & thank God for people like you browsing these posts. I have never needed to utilize assistance such as this. I have had a year of unexpected changes and truly need a helping hand. 
In January we were forced to move from a home we had been purchasing on contract. There was an issue with the way home was wired, after an addition was added by the original owners, that could no longer be ignored. We took our savings, signed the Quit Claim Deed and luckily found a place quickly through a friend. Unfortunately, in June, the home owner split with his wife and he was needing to re-occupy the home. We were aware of the month to month lease, but had discussed renting the home for a year when we signed. We intended on building credit in this time to purchase a home in our own name. But, I can empathize with the circumstances of needing his home back quickly. 
Unfortunately, we were unable to find a home within means on 30 days notice. My savings is now depleted. With the costs of hotels quickly snowballing I know I must reach out. I don't have family in the state, and was raised by a single mother living paycheck to paycheck. 
My daughter thinks we are "vacationing" for the summer and I have finally found a home available for rent. However, I no longer have the means for the deposit and first months rent. I am twenty-seven years old and know I can make it through this. I need a miracle and believe they are real.
Being in this situation is scary, but has also opened my eyes to those in my situation doing their best to hold it together.When I have re-gained my footing I will graciously logon and assist someone in my position.
For those who are willing to contribute:
my PayPal link is: paypal.me/beccaann90

Print this item

I need financial help
Posted by: adefash - 07-18-2018, 10:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/someneed

I need help. I have not been working since November 2016 due to Visa application delay. I have used all my personal savings and I have reached a point where I can no longer take Credit Card. Please nothing is too big or small as I need to pay rent, bills and eat. Please help me.

Print this item

Exclamation In dire need of help.
Posted by: morgan_lee13 - 07-18-2018, 03:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/morganlee13

Hello Everyone, 

I have never done anything like this before so im not quite sure if im doing it right.

So my name is Morgan and im 21. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. He was abusing drugs and was very violent towards me. I put up with him for almost three years but have finally decided i have had enough. I got a job and i am trying to turn my life around. I was hoping that a few generous people would help me pay the rent and bills this month. I already owe my family money that fed his drug habbit and therefore they cant help me. Im finally ready to get by on my own without him i just need some help to get started. 

Many thanks
Morgan

Print this item

Biggot parents :(
Posted by: Sarah242701 - 07-18-2018, 12:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is sarah from Algeria i am 22 years old from Algeria, my dad is relegious muslim in an extreme way. He forces me to hide myself . Not go out or work. Or even study, i have graduated highschool long ago but i didn't go to university yet. I feel like i am losing my future 
I don't want to be a typical girls around me who just get married off by thier parents it really scares me to be honest. 

I can't believe i am begging people online and being dramatic i kinda feel pathetic to be honest 

I just want you to help me leave home before September comes and enter university . Without money i can't get my freedom because i will be forced to stay home to survive because i have no income . 

Probably 10$ to you is nothing for you but it means a lot to me and it helps me to survive. 

If anyone thinks i am not being honest i don't blame them . 

But i still hope to find someone who understands my situation . I believe that there are some good people out there . I never received help before but being desperate leaves me only this solution

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need some extra money to make ends meet.
Posted by: Dashie-daftpunk - 07-18-2018, 04:53 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, I'm here because ive hit kind of a hard spot in life recently. I'm looking for a job and am having some issues keeping food in the pantry and simple things like tp in stock. I don't normally ask for help but until I can get my self back to where I need to be I think this is the only option I have. Anything at all helps. Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Sad Struggling with everything
Posted by: Kh511 - 07-17-2018, 05:18 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey here is my story

So I moved to spain from the UK with my husband and 5 year old daughter this is  the first time I have done this.

So here goes......

Me and my husband started a painting and decorating business in Spain and every ten stops forward something happens and we go 20 steps back, going round and round in circles.
If it's not a death in the family or bills and rent we can't afford to pay its vehicles breaking and then not being able to get them fixed. 

So I am asking for help exceeding all other routes

If anyone can help it is much appreciated i don't want to loose the long term dream we have worked so hard to make it work

paypal.me/kh511

Print this item

Family reunion
Posted by: Rita - 07-17-2018, 05:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys,

I'm really very shy to ask help, but I don't know what can I do.
When I was pregnant my husband lost his job, so he sent me to my parents till he can have the new one.
But he was not lucky, he didn't find any job. I personally sent his CV to many companies... No any answer was received for his applications. I must admit he is rather old, so maybe that's why.

My parents say if the husband don't have money then it's better not to have any husband. They will not help me with money to reunite my family.
My husband gave me all money he had, he is in the street now and hungry. And I can't help him.
I love him and he loves me. I know he can stay at home with our baby and I can work.
But first I want to come to him. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I know how bad he is feeling even right now... but I can't even come to him. And my parents' press is so hard that I can't stand.

Please guys, help to reunite my family. Help me with money for ticket and rent a flat. I don't know who can help me and what can I do.
Help my family please!
If you follow the link, you can find my video. If it will not work via Facebook (Preview Post doesn't work)
Thank you all!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqt4k5mrqctf6t...5.mp4?dl=0

[video=facebook]https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1867938103298095&id=100002457705369[/video]

Print this item

Need help with rent
Posted by: Srirachap - 07-17-2018, 03:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need to come up with $1050 by 7/20 or I will be evicted. I got laid off and am struggling to find a new job. I really am trying to get back on my feet but I need assistance right now or I’m going to be homeless. Please help me, anything helps and is greatly appreciated, thank you.

PayPal.me

Print this item

Please help
Posted by: boobearlove0311@gmail.com - 07-16-2018, 11:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im so desperate for help  . I'm literally the person that helps everyone else but myself and its starting to take a too on me . I cant afford my own bills because I constantly helping the family around me . yes I know i should think about myself but that's not who I am . I hate asking for help but I need it so bad . I took loans out to help my mother in law move into a new place and she promised she would pay them back when she got her money but now I am stuck with $564 a month for the loans she hasnt helped me pay . that doesnt include the $400 rent also ask me for each month . then I have my own bills to pay on top that that I just cant afford to even breathe air anymore . please anyone can help me my hashtag is cash.me/CasandraKirchner

Print this item