Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,630
» Latest member: jennifergadot019
» Forum threads: 6,500
» Forum posts: 7,367

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Elevate Your TV Experienc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: joeden89
21 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,661
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
36 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
мега сб сайт
Last Post: LloydDom
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
как зайти на mega
Last Post: Frankutini
4 hours ago
» Views: 13
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
4 hours ago
» Views: 5
7 hours ago
» Views: 10
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
☀️☀️ disney magic kin...
Last Post: exetow
Yesterday, 04:54 PM
» Views: 21
Yesterday, 03:25 PM
» Views: 16
Sharing the Joy of "Butte...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: MichaelJeve22
Yesterday, 12:55 PM
» Views: 15

Down on luck need help making payments
Posted by: KusanagiShiro - 05-28-2018, 06:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - Replies (1)

Just need to pay off my debts completely otherwise I'll be booted from home

https://paypal.me/TGifford1701

Print this item

I want to give my daughter an additional education
Posted by: elena - 05-27-2018, 03:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I'm a single mother, I have a  little daughter. She's very kind and sympathetic. I want to give my daughter an additional education,  but I do not have enough money. Ask for help!  God Bless You!        paypal.me/helena1978

Print this item

I'm giving up.. PLEASE READ- URGENT
Posted by: heartlyssa - 05-26-2018, 11:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a struggling college student, as well as a mother,  and over the Easter weekend was a victim in a scam in which I lost over $4000. In addition, I still owe tuition from this past semester and cannot afford to pay it off alone. I cannot get my grades or transcripts from this school until my fees are all paid, so transferring is not an option. I have a job, but it is a PRN, which is basically "on-call" or when I am needed, so I'm not making enough to live, much less pay off all of my debt. I am honestly lost and do not know what else to do now... I have no more options... Please... PM if you need more information. Anything you can give helps.. Thank you and God bless. And if you are reading this and need help as well I am praying for you....  paypal.me/alyssaro cash.me/$AlyssaOlagbegi[url=https://cash.me/$AlyssaOlagbegi][/url]

Print this item

Help for Samantha
Posted by: Karapoplin - 05-26-2018, 08:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Kara and I took custody of my niece because her teenage parents didn’t care. She’s been through so much and now she has a bad case of social anxiety. She is absolutely terrified to start school. She has a list of problems and needs professional help. It wasn’t her fault she was brought in to this world by teenage junkies but I want to give her a better life’s. We just can’t afford to seek the medical help she isn’t in desperate need of. We don’t even no have a bed for her either. If anyone could please help even if it’s just advice that would Ulsan advice that would be great!

Print this item

I want to give my daughter an additional education
Posted by: elena - 05-26-2018, 07:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I'm a single mother, I have a beautiful little daughter. She's very kind and sympathetic. I want to give my daughter an additional education,  but I do not have enough money. Ask for help!  God Bless You

paypal.me/helena1978

Print this item

Photo Jobless for 4years and i am thinking of starting my own.
Posted by: Mishan - 05-25-2018, 07:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Everyone

My mom managed to fund my education up to the time i graduated with a honor's degree in Business Management (November 2014). After graduation i thought life was going to be smooth since i could get a job easily but it was a rocky road. I volunteered with a local charity organisation just to help a bit so that i could make use of my time while looking for professional job but i was not lucky at all. I am now looking to start a business of my own so as to earn decent income, i want to start a taxi business here in my city (Mutare ,Zimbabwe). With a donation of $5000 i can import a car suitable for taxi business and i also look forward to grow the business. Some of my profits i can as well as donate to a charity organisation i once volunteered for and to other people on this forum.

Your donations will be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad I need help paying for school
Posted by: Ashtreezy - 05-25-2018, 05:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a 20-year-old girl from North Carolina and I'm in need of some assistance in paying for university. I have jobs in two different cities and plan to pick up another one this fall but it's not enough. I can't exactly pay off any of my student debt right now because I'll be living paycheck to paycheck. I'm hoping whoever reads this can help prevent me from drowning in debt once I graduate in 2 years! Thank you in advance to anyone who does show their generosity! My PayPal link is below:
paypal.me/ashtreezy

Print this item

Full Time Student
Posted by: Kbell40 - 05-24-2018, 06:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a full time student studying to become a Radiologic Technologist. Paying for
rent, food, etc. has been a struggle. This education means so much to me and I would be heart broken if I had to give up this once in a lifetime opportunity due to financial circumstances. Any donation helps and is greatly appreciated!

Print this item

Need a Donation for my future goals
Posted by: Razorwood08 - 05-23-2018, 09:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I would like to keep myself anonymous while telling my story. I am someone who is very ambitious and have big goals that I want to reach. Before that I would like to clear my debt which I am trying to pay for 2 years, second is that I want to give my mother money, because she supported me in every way, even when she had difficulty with money.  

I am a dancer, but I also want to become a comic artist, a film composer and a screenwriter. I know that’s a lot, but I believe that anything is possible when you work hard and trust in yourself. The money that I need is $25000 and I have my strategy on how I will train myself and with some things, I need money for like attaining workshops, buying books or lessons.  

In the future when I achieve these things and become rich, I will set up a film production. Also, I want to help people who are in need of money or need a donation at something they really want to do, but can't. Because I know how it feels.. If you could donate $25000 or donate what you have, I greatly appreciate it and will always be thankful! That way, I can achieve all my goals without stressing about money. (Transfer by Paypal is fine) 

Much Love  Heart

Print this item

Desperately need a helping hand.
Posted by: cdp - 05-23-2018, 09:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone.
I desperately need help to get back on my feet after life took me for a very messy ride. My fiancé left me, I lost my job due to that and had to move. I am looking for work but it's hard due to so little opportunitys out there. I have no family or friends to turn to. I fell behind on my bills trying to stay alive, I barley eat, my rent is 2 months late, I'm currently without power. So please, anything will help. Thank you.
paypal.me/ChantelleDuplessis

Print this item