Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,637
» Latest member: denemma
» Forum threads: 6,507
» Forum posts: 7,375

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Автосервис
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Keithteavy
9 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Crafting Compelling Child...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: denemma
22 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Navigating Mobile App Dev...
33 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Maximizing Book Marketing...
36 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
1 hour ago
» Views: 10
Stake Your Crypto and Get...
Last Post: beyond11
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
The Importance of Hiring ...
Last Post: robertpsnyder
3 hours ago
» Views: 17
Dating tips for an old ma...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: begsy59
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 5,433
Elevate Your TV Experienc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: joeden89
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,662
Привеееет, дорогая моя! Н...
Last Post: Charlesbrozy
5 hours ago
» Views: 7

Exclamation Family in Dept
Posted by: Hezekio - 06-01-2018, 06:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am really in a bad situation. For a really long time now, my family has been in debt and we are taking our sweet time to deal with it. As of this week, we are going to be broke from a bad paycheck, and we hope to not have to deal with these in the future, but it will be harder with our debt in the way. My family is not in a good situatio, please help. My paypal is hezekio123@gmail.com /// paypal.me/KaeshR
That is the only way I can get money.

Print this item

19 years old almost 20. No car. no job. Back and forth from local friends to homeless
Posted by: wishingitdidntcometothis - 06-01-2018, 06:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It bothers me to ask people for help because I always wanted to be that person that helps but I'm in a position in my life that I'm just stuck. Can't keep a home cause no job. Can't keep a job cause no car or home. Ive already gotten doctor bills that I can't pay for and I'm just 19. If I could just get a car and license I would be set. For every dollar you give me I swear once I make I will donate 2. I thought by now I'd be half way through college on a successful career path but I'm stuck bouncing between homeless and friends and minimum wage jobs. Please help. It pains me to scoop to this level of bumming. But I have nothing and I'm becoming nothing
paypal.me/MSetser60

Print this item

Heart BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS. ALL I NEED IS $80
Posted by: World_Peace_Please - 05-31-2018, 11:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone, 

Unfortunately, my birthday plans fell thru and I am out of money to celebrate. My birthday on June 2nd (any GEMINI’s out there?). All I want to do is go out and eat some great Mexican food!

Send a little or send a lot...... IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

Here’s the link for donations: [url=$jnr32]$jnr32[/url]

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Print this item

My last resort
Posted by: Inneedofamiracle - 05-31-2018, 05:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this . I'm 28 and work full-time for a non-profit. My job is to support my clients on the autism spectrum with learning soft skills and hard skills so that they can gain competitive employment and independence. I absolutely love what I do for a living but it does not pay much.
          Previous to this I was a phlebotomist for eight years. I made okay money but my soul was broken from seeing people who were ill and mistreated. Right now I'm at a crossroad. I went through a terrible breakup, my dad died , I only found out through an obituary online that I searched for, and my mother has had a heart attack leaving her almost incapable of being able to take care of herself. I have given money to my mother to help her stay afloat and now I am completely behind on my own bills.
           Some would say this is foolish but I see it as an act of kindness because I love my family and would do anything for them. I have been searching for part-time work and have not been able to find anything consistent or that falls within the availability I have outside of my full-time job. I'm currently struggling to pay my rent and I'm constantly $300 behind. I need a miracle or an angel of some sort to help me out of this mess.
         I never ask for help because to be completely honest I've been independent my whole life. But here I am now, at your mercy. Anything you can donate would greatly help me in getting all of my bills caught up and paying for medication that I need for my thyroid disorder (hashimoto's disease). My pride and ego or hurt by needing to ask for help but what is this world if we can't lean on each other, right?
                                   Thank you,
                                         Rachel

Print this item

A bit of help to get me back on my feet
Posted by: Markone15 - 05-31-2018, 02:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi all. I’m asking for a donation in a state of desperation. I’ve read other people’s pages and I know we all have our reasons why we are on this page but I hope just one or two of you can help me out. I’ve always suffered from anxiety due to a very difficult childhood with an alcoholic mother. Over the last 2 years my anxiety has become a lot worse and I lost my job, something that completely broke me. I just am asking for a helping hand to get me back on my feet and regain some stability in my life. I’m so grateful for you even reading this post, thank you x [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal.me/markwilson2018[/font][/font]

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: malzds - 05-31-2018, 10:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,

I am a single mother also taking care of my disabled mom (due to massive stroke 2 years ago. I am not getting financial help for her nor for one of my daughters. I am putting her through school all by myself. I am unable to save for her future studies as I am just about making it to pay for cost of living. I am unable to pay my debt.

I would like to go on a course, in order to make my conditions a little better, but i am unable to as i cant pay for it and also dont earn enough to save for it.

If someone can help me raise would be much appreciated. Or guide me in order to make money online then i can do this myself.

Thank you

Print this item

One time need!
Posted by: Mxblue - 05-31-2018, 04:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I live in an area where the hospital and the insurance company I have parted ways. I knew it was coming and am on new waiting lists to see other MD's as all the ones I have now are out of network.  I find myself in a bind as I am still paying off my deceased husbands debt.  We never divorced and I am liable for it.  I am on a budget and making it work for over four years, but had to go see my cardiologist and endocrinologist.  I now owe the two plus the lab 3741.32  I have filed for financial assistance through the hospital to hopefully reduce it by 30%  I have arranged for a payment plan as well. I have a looming 1279.00 payment to the IRS from my deceased husbands mess, this I have been paying off for four years now through payments. Apparently I missed one and now despite several phone calls trying to fix this, I owe it all.  I thought I was almost out from it!   I have been doing fine, I work three jobs and until all this happened only worried a little. I am paying my bills, my school loan, do not have a credit card and am frugal like crazy.  The cushion I had in savings has dwindled just to pay for car repairs and fines on the taxes.  Now I am worried a lot!  I am asking for help, it doesn't have to come directly to me!  I could supply whomever with the bill/invoice number.  I have provided for my family for 12 years without assistance, now despite how much I work, I am just unable to make it.  Any help would be appreciated and paid forward when I get out from under this debacle!

Print this item

Exclamation Help Me Go To College
Posted by: mich127 - 05-30-2018, 10:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I plan to attend an art college in the Fall Semester for 2018 for Graphic Design! I have already been accepted to the college, but in order to hold a spot/confirm that I will be attending, I need to pay a confirmation fee of 500 dollars in order to enroll and apply for housing. I want to collect 200-500 before July! Please Help! I really want to attend! 

How to donate:
(I prefer cashapp, but paypal is fine too!! Thank you! Anything will help me!)
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Cash App: http://www.cash.me/$asiamichelee[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][/url][/font][/font]Paypal: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][url=https://www.paypal.me/amichelee]https://www.paypal.me/amichelee[/font][/font]

Print this item

Heart i need some help getting my grandma a wheelchair
Posted by: sweetheart90 - 05-30-2018, 04:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am needing help getting my grandmother a wheelchair. She just recently had hip replacement surgery and only has crutches. She can't get around hardly on those and her insurance will not pay for a wheelchair. I am trying my best but can not seem to get ahead. Iff you can find it in your heart to help put a smile on her face, it would help me out so much. god bless you and yours.

paypal.me/Rachal487

Sweetheart90
Rachal lynn

Print this item

May 30th, 2018. Desperation Day
Posted by: tj28sweet - 05-30-2018, 03:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Its May 30th, 2018….the day I realized that we are completely, utterly desperate. You see I have to somehow make you believe that your money/donation is going to make a difference in our lives. So how do I do that? How do I start to explain to you the hardship we have endured the last 8 years? How do I tell you that we have lost pretty much everything we have because of illness? How do I make our case seem more desperate than others do? The only thing I can do is try to explain what we have endured and hope that our story inspires you to help. Even if you do not want to help us maybe, you will research others and help them.
Picture it, Sicily 1947…..(lol sorry a little Golden Girls humor there!) Seriously, in 2010 little did we know that we would be in this desperate situation. I have worked three jobs since I have been 15, I am a worker, always have been until I got sick. I was raised on a poor farm but was always raised that if we could work, we can make it. Nobody told me what happens when you cannot work. I am sure you are asking yourself, why can’t she get disability or government programs? Trust me, I am trying but if you are under the age of 50, it is a minimum of 5-12 years to get disability approval. Government programs are not easy to get, if you are white, female and married. Yes, my husband works, but trying to make it on one income even living in a cardboard box is almost impossible. Yes, I have family but they struggle too. They have helped as much as they can….there is a limit.
So here it is, the nitty gritty of how we ended up here. I have suffered medical issues since 2010 and just went through my 34th abdominal surgery. Until 4 years ago, I worked two fulltime jobs. I was active in several charitable organizations and was dedicated to helping single individuals. We have only my husband’s income to survive on and a 10-year-old son to support. We have incurred $10,000 in back living bills. If we cannot come up with at least that amount, we will lose our home and will be unable to feed our son. We have no options left. We have struggled and struggled and have sold everything we possibly could. I am looking at another possible surgery in the upcoming month. Every time I go into surgery, there is a 50% chance I will not make it. I would like to spend the time that I can with my family and not have to spend it worrying how we are going to eat, or keep the power on, not to mention worrying about the struggle my husband will have after I am gone raising our son alone. Please help us fight to keep living. You can help make a difference in our lives, so that we can spend our remaining time together making memories. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Print this item