Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,469
» Latest member: hhoop2
» Forum threads: 6,397
» Forum posts: 7,281

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
mouse dynlt1a gene orf cd...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Lavillsic
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
blacksprut com ссылка
Last Post: Jameskal
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
» Views: 27
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
» Views: 16
Утепление и штукатурка до...
Last Post: XXXVIIKi
Yesterday, 07:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 34
мега тор
Yesterday, 06:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
Great reading too XXXVII ...
Yesterday, 06:56 AM
» Views: 17
Fresh news from cp.com in...
Last Post: AcerDound
04-27-2024, 10:59 PM
» Views: 23
пистолеты без лицензии
Last Post: KevinBromy
04-27-2024, 10:16 PM
» Views: 22
внж на Коста-Рика или гр...
Last Post: MnoioPhymn
04-27-2024, 09:27 PM
» Views: 21
Утепление фасада стоимост...
Last Post: ppu-pro_mymn
04-27-2024, 09:26 PM
» Views: 17

Fresh Start
Posted by: Shamia91 - 04-27-2018, 01:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

my name is Shamia and I am a 26 year old who needs a push in the right direction. I have had my ups and downs and have been through a lot in my lifetime.
I am not here with a sob story or traumatic event. I come completely transparent and as honest as I can be. I am currently living in a house with no power and on the verge of coming completely apart. I have been living in this house since December. And its just very depressing but motivating everyday to get up and keep pushing to make better days for myself.
I was working as a cab driver but unfortunately I got robbed after month of working there. I quit and now I just got hired as a seafood clerk at a local grocery store. I want better for myself and I am looking for every angle possible to get there.
I did attend college for a semester and I truly enjoyed it but due to my circumstances its hard for me to focus and do the best I can academically.  I want to go to school and get my degree and finally give my family something to be proud of me for.
I realized a path to a better life starts internal. So I have been going to counseling for mental health help and I have been more self loving. My life has been based on trying to make others happiness even if it means sacrificing my own and I am completely fine with that. I am the most giving and loving humanitarian you will ever meet. I just get in my own way and mess things up but I always learn from my mistakes and try again.
I will never ever be a quitter. Right now I am looking for help to get my name back in order so when it is time for me to move and I have saved up enough money I can move worry free.
I have a BGE thats just under $4,100. I was evicted in October of 2014 and even after multiple request of having the power shut off it never got cut off and I was continuously billed.
I have been looking for places that are utilities included because of this reason. I will only be making $9.25 a hour and I will not be able to leave my situation anytime soon with that huge bill. Even if the bill is paid directly to the company I would be tremendously grateful, I dont have to have money directly sent to me. I really just want that bill paid to give me a fresh start.
A peace of mind calms the soul and thats all I really want. Having your own home provides that. After all my mistakes and irresponsibility I look back and I am ashamed of how many opportunities I blew because I was not grateful and didnt fully understand what I had. I was so immature.
Hopefully, I will be able to get the help that I need to help me move forward in my life so I will never reach rock bottom again. Its not about learning the lesson BUT about how many times you have to learn before you actually get it...and this time I do. I never want to live like this or experience this ever again.
Thank you for your time.

Print this item

In some serious trouble
Posted by: Eliteeric88 - 04-26-2018, 07:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm pretty new to this site, so I don't quite know if I'm doing this right. Anyway, as the title states, I'm in some serious trouble. I very much have a job, but this job isn't enough to keep a roof over my head. On top of that, I have other bills that need to be paid. I'm desperate for money at this point, which is how I found this site, and I would really appreciate some financial help.
If you have PayPal, my PayPal.me is https://www.paypal.me/EricHagan .
If you would like to contact me, my email is eliteeric88@gmail.com . Any amount of money would help. Thank you in advance.

Print this item

Irene567
Posted by: Irene567 - 04-26-2018, 04:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I ask for this kind of help for the first time of my life, and I feel really uncomfortable. But I'm desperate and I don't have another choice. I'm a single mother of three children. A few years ago, I took a loan to buy a small house for my family. I realized very soon that it was hard to pay installments on time even I was working two and sometimes three jobs at the same time. I started to be late with a payment, often because of medical bills for children. Debt grew and the Bank threatened to take our home. Bankers left us very short time limit for payment of the entire debt. I haven’t close relatives or friends to ask them for a loan. Our only hope is help from good people who understand the attempt of widow, whose husband died in the war, to save her and children's home.

If you can help us, we will be forever grateful to you. God bless you and your loved ones.

Print this item

Irene
Posted by: Irene567 - 04-26-2018, 04:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

. I ask for this kind of help for the first time of my life, and I feel really uncomfortable. But I'm desperate and I don't have another choice. I'm a single mother of three children. A few years ago, I took a loan to buy a small house for my family. I realized very soon that it was hard to pay installments on time even I was working two and sometimes three jobs at the same time. I started to be late with a payment, often because of medical bills for children. Debt grew and the Bank threatened to take our home. Bankers left us very short time limit for payment of the entire debt. I haven’t close relatives or friends to ask them for a loan. Our only hope is help from good people who understand the attempt of widow, whose husband died in the war, to save her and children's home.

If you can help us, we will be forever grateful to you. God bless you and your loved ones.
paypal.me/planetarijum

Print this item

Irene
Posted by: Irene567 - 04-26-2018, 04:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

. I ask for this kind of help for the first time of my life, and I feel really uncomfortable. But I'm desperate and I don't have another choice. I'm a single mother of three children. A few years ago, I took a loan to buy a small house for my family. I realized very soon that it was hard to pay installments on time even I was working two and sometimes three jobs at the same time. I started to be late with a payment, often because of medical bills for children. Debt grew and the Bank threatened to take our home. Bankers left us very short time limit for payment of the entire debt. I haven’t close relatives or friends to ask them for a loan. Our only hope is help from good people who understand the attempt of widow, whose husband died in the war, to save her and children's home.

Print this item

Please help single mother with three children
Posted by: Irene567 - 04-25-2018, 04:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I ask for this kind of help for the first time of my life, and I feel really uncomfortable. But I'm desperate and I don't have another choice. I'm a single mother of three children. A few years ago, I took a loan to buy a small house for my family. I realized very soon that it was hard to pay installments on time even I was working two and sometimes three jobs at the same time. I started to be late with a payment, often because of medical bills for children. Debt grew and the Bank threatened to take our home. Bankers left us very short time limit for payment of the entire debt. I haven’t close relatives or friends to ask them for a loan. Our only hope is help from good people who understand the attempt of widow, whose husband died in the war, to save her and children's home.

paypal.me/planetarijum

Print this item

Just trying to get above water
Posted by: Bertramkl - 04-25-2018, 11:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is kacey and im a mother of one trying to give my family a better life. My husband and I work full time but still live pay check to a couple days before pay check. Our ends never meet very well. We are in desperate need of a new washer a a better car then what we have. It is very unreliable and has left us stranded on several occasions. Any help we can get will be appreciated more then you will ever know. I have never tried something like this before but I'm out of options. We are in such debt just from trying to get by and I feel like I'm suffocating.

Print this item

Urgent help needed with bills!!
Posted by: useless2you - 04-25-2018, 10:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I am in desperate need of help with my financial bills, I have not paid rent or bill money in over 4 months and owe around £1200 to my landlord. I havent worked since october due to a health condition in both shoulders called Bursitis, meaning I am constantly in excruciating pain. Due to this my landlord has been quite leniant as he understood my suffering but now has put his foot down and is fed up of not receiving money.. I don't want to end up homeless and in debt just because the doctors won't give me treatment for my condition any time soon Sad[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Any donations would be amazing!![/color]

https://www.paypal.me/chloestephensx

Print this item

Help with rent and my car
Posted by: My2boys - 04-25-2018, 06:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My boys (13, 9) lost their dad 2 years ago brain aneurysm age 41.  I worked full i time and my mom helped me with the boys until she got into financial troubles. My boys do get social security so when the started getting that my mom tried to get custody of my boys for money. Of course she didn’t win bc she couldn’t prove me unfit and I didn’t even get an attorney. I’m not perfect but I do take care of my boys. 2 weeks after court our water was shit off and we were evicted from my grandparents home at which we had lived in for 7 years by my parents. So we moved over 600 miles away. It’s been a constant battle with my narcissistic parents. My boys have been so happy here! Took my boys for 1 visit with my parents and my 9 yr old hasn’t been doing so well. He’s got separation anxiety from me afraid to leave my side so unfortunately I haven’t been able to seek employment to care for my boys. I’m behind a car payment rent is due and I need tires and universal joint put on my Subaru. Idk how I’m gonna to do and put food on the table but my boys need me at home right now. They’re in counseling I’m trying my best but I still feel helpless. I’ll do data entry or bookkeeping jobs at home anything to keep my home stable for my boys.  I love my boys they’re all I’ve got and I’m all they’ve got. Thank you and god bless!

Print this item

Help, SINKING
Posted by: Vampreal - 04-24-2018, 08:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I find myself asking for help. I live on a budget and my utility bill was way to high this month. I have been able to pay nothing but rent and utilities. I use my car and phone for work and they are about to get shut off. Any help will be very appreciated.
paypal.me/vampreal

Print this item