Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,678
» Latest member: Timothyenfox
» Forum threads: 6,529
» Forum posts: 7,399

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Pioneering Security Solut...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MildredPix
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Talking About the Optimal...
Last Post: BernicemoN
7 hours ago
» Views: 19
Darknet marketplase Biden...
Last Post: PeterFlavy
8 hours ago
» Views: 15
Best Dissertation Writers
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: sarahmcneil44
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 22
VIPTutors.co | Academic T...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: viptutorsco
Yesterday, 06:21 PM
» Views: 14
Слушай, компаньон! Я в ку...
Last Post: Williamcok
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Views: 47
Слушай, приятель! Я в кур...
Last Post: Williamcok
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
» Views: 45
Автосервис
Last Post: Keithteavy
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
» Views: 54
строительство кирпичных д...
Last Post: StephenWeind
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
» Views: 51
Expectations about best s...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Valentina
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
» Views: 16

Need help !
Posted by: grandabundance - 08-11-2016, 10:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

• Hi I'm not sure if this is legit but here goes as desperate times call for desperate measures.My husband has been out of work for a while now and all attempts to secure a job have lead to dead ends with more and more people being retrenched it has really been tough.We have a twin that is not yet a year old and the cost of taking care of them on average for the week is 800.00 our currency that is for formula,wipes ,cereal,baby wash diapers etc ( and that's not with clothes ) not to mention that we have bills that need to be paid and our other expenses but we are only asking for assistance with the kids for a month ortwo until we can get back on our feet again.Any assistance will be greatly appreciated ! 

[url=https://www.facebook.com/messages/antiona.edwardo#][/url]

Print this item

I need some helping hands
Posted by: shadowhawk_91 - 08-11-2016, 09:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 

I need some help. I recently lost my job as a restaurant manager due to lay offs. This presents the problem of how I'm going to get by, and support my three children (10,5, under a year) and wife of seven years. I have never begged or asked for help, but now have to donate plasma to try and pay all my financial responsibilities with only 57 dollars a week. I need help to keep my family happy while hunting for another job. Please donate a dollar or as much as you can to help. My PayPal is Aaront335 thank you and god bless!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Please help me keep my home!
Posted by: ewash08 - 08-11-2016, 07:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello!

I am in need of assistance to keep my home from going into foreclosure. I am a single mother of 3 daughters and a disabled vet. I have worked hard to provide stability for my family and i have fell on hard times. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. I do not want us to be homeless.

$ewashington16

Print this item

College Tuition
Posted by: TaylorReignn - 08-11-2016, 03:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,
My name is Taylor, I'm 20 years old & I'm currently in college & I work. This semester I'm struggling to pay my tuition & fees. I am very responsible, but because I recently broke my foot I've been on disability unable to work. My school fees that are left total $3,000.28. Every single penny is appreciated & as soon as I'm able to work I don't mind paying it forward at all.
My paypal email is taylorreignn@gmail.com.. Please leave your info so that I may send you a thank you card or some token of my appreciation.

Print this item

Sad Bankruptcy
Posted by: hopeful4help - 08-09-2016, 10:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was married for over 23 years when I was unexpectedly hit with the fact the my husband wanted a divorce. I am now facing financial devestation because I am unable to make enough money on my own to keep up with my debts. I have a Thyroid issue that causes me to have to go to the doctor every 4 weeks to get my bloos checked because I cannot afford an Endocrinologist. I dont mean to be begging, I am just at  the end rope and desperate. Anything will help me out, this would mean the world to me to be able to have a chance of trying to live my life instead of constantly stressing.

Print this item

PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by: pink1234 - 08-09-2016, 06:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm not usually one to beg for help but I feel like I have no choice now. I am a graduate student and was lucky to land a job straightaway in the Science industry, however 4 months ago I was made redundant with no payout as I had not been there long enough to receive any. I found a part time job in a supermarket to help meet monthly payments. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I had an accident that has hindered me from working at all. So these past 2 months, I have been using my overdraft and now slowly bills are creeping up on me. If this carries on I can't afford to live in a house and will be made homeless. I can't get any help from the government as I don't qualify for a job seekers allowance and the supermarket I had worked for has let me go as my injuries will unable me to work for a few more months. My student loans are just piling up into one massive debt and so are bills. I am lost for help, my friends have helped me as much as they can and I'm more than grateful for those who have a big heart to help me. Please help me get through this. I'm becoming too desperate to try and do anything to help make ends meet.

Print this item

Help me to move my life forward
Posted by: Rostislav - 08-09-2016, 04:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys my name is Rostik im from Ukraine, and i came here to ask u for help.

I wont make it long trying to say how bad my life is its pretty ok, just at that point i need money and i dont have chance to make them myself.

Me and my mother decide to move to europe for a job (like very common job with 700$+ or so for strangers) we have friends there but they have financial difficulties as well as we do ( still can help us with job).  Next week we must pay for a travel visa which is 220$ and we currently have 100$, my job is kinda bad all i can do is 30$ a week if i work hard enough, but its still not enough.

So all i want to ask you is 90$ that may turn my life around and maybe change life to the brighter side.

PayPalme is not available in my country (what a surprise) and the only way i can get money if u send then via my paypal email       Mylittlemime@gmail.com.
I apologize for my bad grammar mistakes im not good at english and im a bit tired since i spent like 3 hours trying to find a web that dont ask for 15$ to post a beg.

And thank you for reading this.   Shy

Print this item

Need Help For My Study :)
Posted by: Yusuf - 08-09-2016, 12:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear respected sir/madam  Smile i'm yusuf and i'm malaysian. Firstly sorry for my broken english. I just know some simple words in english . Im sorry for asking for help from you. Actually i have family problems since my parents divorced. I cant continue my study just because money problem. My mother and sisters are now live in indonesia and i didnt see them for 4 years till now. My father now is in kuala lumpur while i'm staying in sarawak with my uncle and we just have a simple life. No one can help me. I've been looking for help from many people but there is no response. I hope you can help me for that. I know it is not polite to ask someone for a help or money . But i have no choice. I just want to do best for my future so i can meet my family and i hope i'll get my family back. I got a big dream. An impossible dream for someone like me. Hahaha. I want to be a professional chef. I loved to cook actually Smile. Sorry for my broken english Smile i need your help. no matter how amount will you give to me. I'll accep it as long it is useful for my study and i need your sincerity.
Thank you Smile
 My paypal by the way. Smile

saifulflat002@gmail.com

Print this item

need financial help for school fees for 5 children
Posted by: FREDSTINO - 08-09-2016, 11:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

NEED FINANCIAL HELP FOR MY CHILDREN TO GO TO SCHOOL.2 HS GOT ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY AND 32 IN PRIMARY AND 1 IN JSS.
ALL IN GHANA.

Print this item

need financial help for school fees for 5 children
Posted by: FREDSTINO - 08-09-2016, 11:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I AM GHANAIAN AND LIVING IN GHANA.I NEED FINANCIAL HELP FROM ANY PHILANTHROPIC WORLDWIDE TO ASSIST US FROM MY CHILDREN DROPPING FROM SCHOOL.2 READY FOR UNIVERSITY AND 2 IN PRIMARY  ND 1 IN JSS LEVEL.
I LOST MY JOB 4 YEARS AGO AND GOD HS BEEN WITH US .CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION ON HOW MUCH THEY NEED TO PAY ND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ARRANGE.
GOD BLESS ALL.

Print this item