Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,683
» Latest member: Williamcrync
» Forum threads: 6,534
» Forum posts: 7,404

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Не упустите вероятность у...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DavidRen
7 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты что...
Last Post: CalvinAborm
36 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Братва, стоп-стоп! Ты со...
Last Post: CalvinAborm
1 hour ago
» Views: 5
Не упустите возможность р...
Last Post: DavidRen
2 hours ago
» Views: 6
チャットGPT 日本語での自動化と効率化
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: VeronicaVeronica
3 hours ago
» Views: 2
Pioneering Security Solut...
Last Post: MildredPix
10 hours ago
» Views: 25
Talking About the Optimal...
Last Post: BernicemoN
11 hours ago
» Views: 22
Darknet marketplase Biden...
Last Post: PeterFlavy
Yesterday, 10:59 PM
» Views: 16
Best Dissertation Writers
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: sarahmcneil44
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 30
VIPTutors.co | Academic T...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: viptutorsco
Yesterday, 06:21 PM
» Views: 17

PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by: pink1234 - 08-09-2016, 06:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,

I'm not usually one to beg for help but I feel like I have no choice now. I am a graduate student and was lucky to land a job straightaway in the Science industry, however 4 months ago I was made redundant with no payout as I had not been there long enough to receive any. I found a part time job in a supermarket to help meet monthly payments. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I had an accident that has hindered me from working at all. So these past 2 months, I have been using my overdraft and now slowly bills are creeping up on me. If this carries on I can't afford to live in a house and will be made homeless. I can't get any help from the government as I don't qualify for a job seekers allowance and the supermarket I had worked for has let me go as my injuries will unable me to work for a few more months. My student loans are just piling up into one massive debt and so are bills. I am lost for help, my friends have helped me as much as they can and I'm more than grateful for those who have a big heart to help me. Please help me get through this. I'm becoming too desperate to try and do anything to help make ends meet.

Print this item

Help me to move my life forward
Posted by: Rostislav - 08-09-2016, 04:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys my name is Rostik im from Ukraine, and i came here to ask u for help.

I wont make it long trying to say how bad my life is its pretty ok, just at that point i need money and i dont have chance to make them myself.

Me and my mother decide to move to europe for a job (like very common job with 700$+ or so for strangers) we have friends there but they have financial difficulties as well as we do ( still can help us with job).  Next week we must pay for a travel visa which is 220$ and we currently have 100$, my job is kinda bad all i can do is 30$ a week if i work hard enough, but its still not enough.

So all i want to ask you is 90$ that may turn my life around and maybe change life to the brighter side.

PayPalme is not available in my country (what a surprise) and the only way i can get money if u send then via my paypal email       Mylittlemime@gmail.com.
I apologize for my bad grammar mistakes im not good at english and im a bit tired since i spent like 3 hours trying to find a web that dont ask for 15$ to post a beg.

And thank you for reading this.   Shy

Print this item

Need Help For My Study :)
Posted by: Yusuf - 08-09-2016, 12:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear respected sir/madam  Smile i'm yusuf and i'm malaysian. Firstly sorry for my broken english. I just know some simple words in english . Im sorry for asking for help from you. Actually i have family problems since my parents divorced. I cant continue my study just because money problem. My mother and sisters are now live in indonesia and i didnt see them for 4 years till now. My father now is in kuala lumpur while i'm staying in sarawak with my uncle and we just have a simple life. No one can help me. I've been looking for help from many people but there is no response. I hope you can help me for that. I know it is not polite to ask someone for a help or money . But i have no choice. I just want to do best for my future so i can meet my family and i hope i'll get my family back. I got a big dream. An impossible dream for someone like me. Hahaha. I want to be a professional chef. I loved to cook actually Smile. Sorry for my broken english Smile i need your help. no matter how amount will you give to me. I'll accep it as long it is useful for my study and i need your sincerity.
Thank you Smile
 My paypal by the way. Smile

saifulflat002@gmail.com

Print this item

need financial help for school fees for 5 children
Posted by: FREDSTINO - 08-09-2016, 11:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

NEED FINANCIAL HELP FOR MY CHILDREN TO GO TO SCHOOL.2 HS GOT ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY AND 32 IN PRIMARY AND 1 IN JSS.
ALL IN GHANA.

Print this item

need financial help for school fees for 5 children
Posted by: FREDSTINO - 08-09-2016, 11:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I AM GHANAIAN AND LIVING IN GHANA.I NEED FINANCIAL HELP FROM ANY PHILANTHROPIC WORLDWIDE TO ASSIST US FROM MY CHILDREN DROPPING FROM SCHOOL.2 READY FOR UNIVERSITY AND 2 IN PRIMARY  ND 1 IN JSS LEVEL.
I LOST MY JOB 4 YEARS AGO AND GOD HS BEEN WITH US .CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION ON HOW MUCH THEY NEED TO PAY ND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ARRANGE.
GOD BLESS ALL.

Print this item

Tuition assistance 800 last semester
Posted by: Henry7reynolds - 08-07-2016, 06:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm on my last semester and am short 800 bucks. 850 actually. If I ccan't I have to wait a whole year to take the classes again and they start in 2 weeks. I'm willing to return with massages in return--it's what I'm going for.

paypal.me/HenryReynolds

Print this item

Help me to reach Kilimanjaro
Posted by: catsusername - 08-07-2016, 10:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My name is Cat, I'm 22 and I'm asking for help to achieve my ultimate goal of conquering Mount Kilimanaro. 
I work full time supporting children with autism and other learning and physical disabilities. This is a very physically and emotionally exhausting job but I barely make ends meet each month. 
I work a second job with young people aged 15-18 years supporting them to try and prevent unemployment and street crime. I have been doing odd jobs on any spare days off I have to raise extra money. 
I have raised enough money to pay for the trek itself however am struggling to raise the funds to afford the flights and am now in danger of having to cancel the trip entirely after working endlessly to make it possible. 
Conquering Mount Kilimanjaro has been a major goal of mine for years and I have been training and raising money constantly over the past 10 months and don't want to have to cancel after putting so much work in.
Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Thank you so much to any donations.

Please feel free to message me if you would like
to know more! 
Any donations please be sent to http://www.paypal.me/catmorrell

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help for food supplies and clothes and visa
Posted by: Nursekiki23 - 08-06-2016, 02:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello am trying to find assistance in getting my visa so I can go abroad and work .. It is not easy here in Jamaica as countless nights I go to bed hungry.. I don't know my  dad and my mom doesn't work I feel like giving up  please help me, what's app 18764808550 n email kyannagreen@yahoo.com please help me you won't regret it

Print this item

Information Having a crisis. Disabled, in need assistance.
Posted by: Bryan3600 - 08-05-2016, 09:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in a bit of a crisis right now. My dad has been laidoff, now we can't afford our home and we have to move. I am disabled and unable to work. Hi I'm Bryan since birth I've been battling a progressive disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. My muscles are weak and are deteriorating everyday. I use a wheelchair, I have cardiac and respiratory weakness and, I use a bipap and straw ventilator and have caregivers 24hrs. I am now unable to work. I need assistance with housing, debt, bills, medical, supplements, vitamins, and organic food. There is no specific treatment or cure for Muscular dystrophy, but with proper care and diet I can live a lot longer. Anything can really help.Thank you so much in advance.
http://www.paypal.me/Goldenb

Print this item

Homeless in days
Posted by: rdjesterman@yahoo.com - 08-05-2016, 07:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm will be homeless in 5 days,any help would be great, God bless and take care.

Print this item