Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,482
» Latest member: matchprediction
» Forum threads: 6,406
» Forum posts: 7,294

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Today Match Prediction
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: matchprediction
7 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infocus Glass & Almunium ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: glasswork
3 hours ago
» Views: 6
fortnite hacks download
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Williesip
5 hours ago
» Views: 8
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 213
Get Started - How to requ...
Last Post: Dylan
6 hours ago
» Replies: 45
» Views: 140,169
Утепление и штукатурка до...
Last Post: Gianna99
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 59
Online Physical Therapy E...
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
10 hours ago
Finishing school with sic...
Last Post: johnbabu
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 193
Get Professional Guidance...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: eshafatima
10 hours ago
» Views: 12
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: WilliamDoK
Today, 04:27 AM

Please help
Posted by: Sarahp42243 - 04-02-2016, 12:00 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

21 years old  single mother disabled children no optuo ns call me please 6788186392
paypal.me/kaidens

Print this item

Single mom of 2 in need of help.
Posted by: 517672 - 04-02-2016, 03:07 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm 22 years old, and have two children. I don't have a job because I don't have money to pay for day care for my children. Left my children's father whom was abusive and he was our only financial help. I am having help apply for a bridge card tomorrow. We really need help with food the most. My two children are really in need of size and weather appropriate clothing, and we could use help with kids shampoo and body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes, kids blankets, and towels. Any help would mean so much to me. Thank you.

paypal.me/sheataylor21

Go back to edit this button

Buyer's View

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
[Image: info_createsimilar_197wx72h.jpg]Create similar button | Create a new button
Similar: Use the button you just created as a template for another button.
New: Create a completely new button from a blank form.

Print this item

Begging for financial assistance
Posted by: khekus - 04-01-2016, 06:05 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Khekus Harris, I am 17 years old, I will be turning 18 on
the 29th of June 2016, I am the only son out of two children. I am
writing this a heavy broken heart, because I have no one to
turn to. Six years ago my mother died, and I have been the
breadwinner, since my father cannot walk, due to his health condition.
My sister is married to a rich man, but whenever we beg for money, she
keeps saying "I have my family and children to take care off, so you
should go and sort yourself", and she hangs up.

Please Sir/Madam, I would really need your help in assisting my father
and I financially, so that I can afford good medical care for my
father, and provide good food for him too, no amount is too small,
whatever amount you can send to me via my paypal account
paypal.me/khekus , will be appreciated.

God richly bless you and your family as you provide for me.

Than you in advance, as I would be awaiting your response soon.

Harris

Print this item

Desperate need of help: rent is due tomorrow
Posted by: GraceUnderPressure - 03-30-2016, 08:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To whomever reads this:

Hello, my name is Grace. I am in dire straights right now. My fiancé and I are in the midst of paying double rent and bills while we are moving, and we desperately need help. He is currently in the process of applying for disability, as his social anxiety is so bad that it is crippling. I am only making $14,800 a year right now, and the fact that I've lost one of my clients is not helping matters.
We need at the bare minimum $500 by tomorrow morning, April 1st.... At maximum, we need about $3,500 by April 15th to pay both rents, both sets of bills, and all of our other expenses.
I know that this is asking a lot, and in a short amount of time. I'm not really sure how this works, as I've never done this before, but my PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/GLloyd. If you have another way of sending, such as Google wallet, please PM me.
Thank you so, so much for your time and generosity. You have no idea how much this helps.

Blessings to You and Yours,
Grace

Print this item

Unexpected double aneurysm
Posted by: Jj22967 - 03-30-2016, 12:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just found I I have 2 brain aneurysm's. My father died from this.I also have ms. But I still have to go on and make the best of it. I am now out of work until months after surgery. I need help to take care of my children and pay my bills. Any help would be so appreciated.  Thank you.

Print this item

help me to exit Saudi Arabia
Posted by: TEODORO - 03-30-2016, 11:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i am a FILIPINO OVERSEAS WORKER HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA..MY CONTRACT WAS EXPIRED LAST APRIL 2015..BUT MY EMPLOYER CANNOT GIVE ME AN EXIT VISA BECAUSE HE SAID I NEED TO PAY 15 THOU SAUDI RIYALS ..I HAVE NOTHING TO DO..MY SALARY IS ONLY 1,200 AND I AM THE BREADWINNER OF MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY..I COME TO THE EMBASSY BUT THEY SAY ONLY BATTERED WORKERS THEY ARE HELPING..IM SO DISSAPPOINTED AND SAD BECAUSE I REALLY MISS MY FAMILY...I NEED TO EXIT FROM THIS PLACE BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIBERTY HERE AND THEIR LAW IS VERY GRIEVING..PLEASE ..I AM ASKING SOMEONE WHO HAVE A GOLDEN HEART...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS HERE IS MY E MAIL..zgcp79@yahoo.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Photo Help for my children!
Posted by: Zsebike33 - 03-30-2016, 09:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I hope somebody can help me. Iam a single mom, i have three children 4,6 and 8 years old, we live in Hungary. I work in police, the wage is very low. But unfortunately increasingly difficult to pay to my home loan. I thank so much, who can help!!!!

paypal:maria.gyergyo@gmail.com

Print this item

Molly's Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser
Posted by: caleighopeful - 03-30-2016, 07:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Molly has been fighting cf (cystic fibrosis) for over 6 years and she's been fighting for so long and has been such a strong person through this journey. Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, genetic disease that causes persistent lung infections and progressively limits the ability to breathe.

A defective gene cause the body to produce build up of mucus into the pancreas, lungs and other organs. It causes the mucus to clog the airway in the lungs which gets infected, resulting in respiratory failure. Horrible coughing and constant infections in the lungs. Late last year in October Molly was finally and so kindly donated with not one but two new lungs! A double lung transplant. Molly has been able to do some great things like ride a hot air balloon and enjoying the life she was supposed to live. At last the infection never stops and she will always be iv'd to clear away her lungs.

Currently Molly is going through antibiotic therapy for a full 6 weeks! With the question of surgery if needed after. Molly will be draining her infections with tubes and chest tubes and also her antibiotic tubes. Once the 6 weeks is up Molly will then get a ct scan and meet with the thoracic surgery team and transplant team to decide the next step in her future. We hope to raise any funds to help cover medical expenses that is not covered by the insurance. Any donation will mean so much to Molly and her family. Also help to reduce any stress financially and to help Molly focus more on her health and her road to a healthier and happy life. Thank you for the love, support and prayers.

https://pages.giveforward.com/medical/page-trd6345/

Print this item

Heart Please help me help struggling child
Posted by: sweetraven - 03-27-2016, 11:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother of a struggling teen that is dealing with asperbergers. She requires treatments that could make her want to live and help others. I appreciate and bless you for helping us. It means the world to us.Thank you! We will pass it forward

Print this item

money for foodstuff
Posted by: oliverumoye - 03-26-2016, 10:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thanks  for accepting me into this site really appreciate, Well my  name is oliver am 41years old, I and my junior  once have been living in abjert poverty , Because my family is very poor we need money to buy some foodstuffs at home please we are really hungry thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item