Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,513
» Latest member: Help2024
» Forum threads: 6,421
» Forum posts: 7,320

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: payalbatra
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 459
The site is outdated
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: yalani
Yesterday, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 15,020
Investing in Sterling Sil...
Last Post: adammsmth
Yesterday, 07:27 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
From Enthusiast to Profes...
Yesterday, 07:14 AM
» Views: 19
Specialized Car Detailing...
Yesterday, 07:03 AM
» Views: 14
Emerging Trends: Chemical...
Yesterday, 06:34 AM
» Views: 14
Gratis TV-Livestream: Hoc...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: tongtienanh
Yesterday, 04:36 AM
» Views: 97
Fresh news from spo.net i...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Boxerprek
Yesterday, 04:22 AM
» Views: 31
Dog Prednisone Energy - ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: etaletrixt
Yesterday, 04:02 AM
» Views: 21
Giày da bò lộn nam có thể...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: annettekirtont
Yesterday, 02:05 AM
» Views: 27

Please help
Posted by: boobearlove0311@gmail.com - 07-16-2018, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Cas,
 I am using this as a last resort . I recently moved in with my mother in law and fiancee. I was doing this to help her out so her and her younger children could have a house over their head . I took out some loans to help her out but she hasnt helped me pay them at all . I currently am working and literally have nothing left to pay my own bills because the interest on the loans is extremely high . I was just trying to do what I thought was best and help someone in need and now im suffering the consequences . I tend to help out other people before thinking of myself a lot of the time . I generally do not ask for any help but I am literally broken down and cant take much more . if your willing to help my hashtag is cash.me/CasandraKirchner

Print this item

Need help with rent or I will be homeless
Posted by: Srirachap - 07-16-2018, 05:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need to come up with $1050 for my rent by 07/20 or I’m going to be evicted. I got laid off and have had no luck with finding a new job. I’m doing random odd jobs for people right now but it won’t  even be close to enough. Please help, I’m really trying to get back on my feet but I’m going to be homeless without assistance. Anything helps, thank you.

Print this item

Exclamation Please help me!!
Posted by: Jenelle95 - 07-15-2018, 09:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Me and my fiance are moving into our own apartment on July 28th and we are short a couple hundred dollars on the deposit and first months rent. If we are unable to move in on the 28Th then we will be homeless. We don't even have a car we can sleep in so we will be on the streets. We do both have jobs so we aren't just trying to be bums. We are in urgent need of some help so please help us get on our feet. My fiances birthday is July 16th and I don't want his birthday present to be us being homeless.
paypal.me/jenelle95

Print this item

Heart Single mom getting back on my feet from being sick for 3 months
Posted by: Mkerr74 - 07-15-2018, 03:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I Am a single mom of 2 kids. I am also a medicalassistant. I have been out of work for 3 months with kidney stones and 5 surgeries. We lost our apartment in the process. We are living in a weekly pay hotel hotel. I Am currently 600 dollars short for my 2 week payment.  We need help.  We reside in Arizona and if we lose our place we will be on the streets. It is very hot here.. Thank you for reading this.

Print this item

Help me please
Posted by: Debbicakes - 07-14-2018, 10:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need help getting back on my feet. Was recently robbed for everything and I'm currently homeless living with people who continuously Robs me for anything I gain. needing help getting $700 for a storage and a hotel so I can get going again

Print this item

Help me have a better life
Posted by: ˛mastadont - 07-14-2018, 07:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everybody. I am a blind person living in a country that doesn't offer any funding for the devices that would make my life better. I think that everyone has the right to benefit from today's technology. There are so many technologies such as braille displays, braille printers, accessible phones, canes that use sound and many more that would make my life much better. With my country's economy going down hill, the medium wage is 400 USD, it's almost impossible to earn enough for a living let alone buy the tech that could help me have access to much more content and to navigate around. If you can help me with as little as 1 USD that would be very helpfull. I promise I will spend the money only on things I really need and I will be greatfull to everyone who donates. 
If you want to help me here is my paypal.me link:
Just a buck helps!

Print this item

Homeless
Posted by: Catern - 07-13-2018, 10:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my husband and myself are good people we always help people we never thought we would be begging for help. It all started when my husband lost his job. My pay check alone is barely enough to pay for rent. We are now living in our car with two dogs, not eating for days. We are both working trying to get ourselves back on our feet but thingshappened. Car needs gas, dogs have to go to boarders because we have to work, we now have a crack windshield. We found a place to live but coming up $1200 short, but any amount is greatly appreciated. If you help us we definitely will pay it forward. 

Go to 
Mypaypal.me/catern

Thank you.

Print this item

need rent money desperatly
Posted by: synyster221b - 07-12-2018, 07:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

i recently lost my job and havent been able to find a new one and now have no moeny for rent, my mother was origianlly helping me but she has fallen into depression andd recently attempted suicide so im supporting her so she can keep up on the bills which leaves me with no moneey to pay for rent and food and transport anywhere

any amount will help 
thank you

paypal.me/s3bhall666

Print this item

NEED HELP SO I WONT DROP OUT
Posted by: soumyar - 07-11-2018, 08:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im a 21 years old girl i live in africa basiclly i need money to pay for my school supplies so i can finish my last year and find a job ! please help me each dollars counts for me . i feel so humulited to ask for donation but i have no choice Please be kind and help me dear donner

Print this item

Humbly requesting help
Posted by: Sunflower123 - 07-11-2018, 07:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good morning.  Thank you for taking the time to read this brief and clear request.  I would like to be honest and forthcoming about my situation.  Although I am working part time, I have made choices in the past that have led me to being in this situation of needing to ask for help now.

Currently I am in debt of about $15,000.  That includes previous credit card balances, health care bills, and automobile bills.  I know that this is too much to ask of anyone.  So I am basically asking for whatever any person could give.  I realize that it is due to my previous choices that I am in this situation and do accept responsibility for this but also realize that even with the pay from my job I have been unable to catch up or get ahead of the situation.

Right now I do use my time to work part time.  I also do a volunteer work to help improve the lives of others.  This is something that I want or choose to give priority to so a lot of my time during the month is spent doing this and I would be unable to work a full time job and do this at the same time.  So in asking for help here I’m also asking for this so that I can continue to make a difference in the lives of others.  I humbly ask that you consider this request and again am asking really for any amount that you can give.  This is a brief description of what I am requesting as again I don’t want to take up too much of anyone’s time.  But if you have further questions or response to this please message me back.

Thank you again – sincerely,

Julia

Print this item