Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,584
» Latest member: hgoword
» Forum threads: 6,448
» Forum posts: 7,311

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Best Ghostwriting Service...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jesonroyy15
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Under Top 10 Dissertation...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: marco12
4 hours ago
» Views: 15
m3ga
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WilliamCek
4 hours ago
» Views: 22
Work From Home and Earn F...
Last Post: ioedpk
8 hours ago
» Views: 28
Коста-Рика гражданство ка...
Last Post: MnoioPhymn
10 hours ago
» Views: 28
a fantastic read
Last Post: CharlesCobia
Today, 12:35 AM
» Views: 29
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: DavidRen
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
» Views: 35
Teen Workout & Well-being...
Last Post: RaymondVog
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 33
istock creditsd6oya faxle...
Last Post: CashLoansTratt
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
» Views: 31
И не забывайте делиться д...
Last Post: Ronaldfoxia
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
» Views: 36

Need help with rent/dep.
Posted by: Wynsdae - 06-03-2018, 07:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello My name is Lisa and I am in need of help to get funds to move. I am having hard time. I need to leave as soon as i can. I live with an Ex and things with him are not so good. My money is almost gone with in 2 days for bills so saving is hard to do. I am getting to the point where my life is falling apart.. I'd Really be thankful for all the help i can get. Thank you.

paypal.me/holylullabyz

Print this item

in need of help
Posted by: richardknapp88 - 06-03-2018, 11:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Richard Knapp I'm 30 years old from panama city Florida I am struggling financially and having to live out of a motel room, working for day labor services, I don't get sent out to work every day depending on the weather I really need help getting by this week my weekly rent here is 392 dollars a week nearly every dollar I get paid if I get sent out every day goes to my room to sleep at night please if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it anything would help me out at this point I am seriously struggling my pay pal account https://paypal.me/RichardKnapp1988.

Print this item

Cancer
Posted by: Mikel6983 - 06-03-2018, 07:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help with bills i was diagnosed with cancer last month and am behind on everything if you can help me out that would be great thanks in advance my PayPal link is paypal.me/MikelLackey

Print this item

Exclamation Student Turned Caregiver... I need some help...
Posted by: missysmiley95 - 06-03-2018, 01:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi My name is Madeline and I am 23 years old. I am here to help raise money to pay off $15,000 worth of university fees. I know what you are probably thinking, “get a job or a loan.” If I was able to do either I would have a while ago, believe me. But here’s my story..
I was in my last year of college to get my degree in architecture. Everything seemed to be going really well; good grade, health was doing alright, no late bills, etc. But things got bad really fast. My mom has had MS as long as I can remember. It comes and goes but it never is super bad… until now. I have never seen her so helpless, it’s heart breaking. I stayed in school for a little while longer after hearing about her MS was getting worse but not for long. She kept getting worse and worse. I came back home to surprise her one weekend and there I saw how bad she really was. She could barely walk on her own, honestly she was basically crawling some of the time I was home. Her MS has gotten bad enough that her speech was really slurred so she couldn’t communicate well with others. Her hands long periods of numbness, I guess that’s a good way to put it, so she was no talking her prescriptions for other medical issues she has along with her MS.
I was furious, more at myself then my mom. I should have came to see her sooner. She doesn’t have anyone else to take care of her. It’s quite literally just me and her, and our dogs. So I dropped out of college to be her full-time Caregiver. That was a little over half a year ago. Since then her MS has not gotten any better, but it has gotten worse either.
Since I left school in the middle of a semester most fees and balances I owed to the school would not be covered by any scholarships. Therefore everything has to be paid for out of my pocket, and they want everything ASAP. Even setting up monthly payments will be too expensive. I have tried everything from debt relief options, loans, and everything you can think of. But due to a lack of credit and the bad credit that follows I can’t get any type of loan, even with a cosigner (if I had one). A job is impossible for me to get since I have to be my mom’s caregiver full-time and there is no one else to watch/care for her. I do everything from cleaning and cooking to helping her shower and change. She tries to do some things on her own but it doesn’t work out normally.
So here I am. I really need help paying for my tuition fees that I have left so that I can continue to take care of my mom to the best of my abilities. With the school and tuition people constantly calling it is stressing everyone out and takes attention away from my mom at times.
I have tried everything from grant to foundations to look for help and nothing has worked. I am really not sure where to turn to...
Even if you can’t donate anything thank you for reading my story. I hope you the best.
Madeline

If you can help my paypal me link is paypal.me/missysmiley95

Print this item

Bug Please help me pay off my debt
Posted by: ewtroska - 06-02-2018, 11:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey to those viewing this right now. I've been struggling to pay off my debt from 2013. I was single and pregnant and had to pay for everything for the baby with credit cards. I'm reaching out for help as I am very low on my credit score and cannot afford these extra bills that sit there. Thank you so so much if you are able to contribute, you would be making me feel much better about my financial situation.

Print this item

A mentally disabled in need of money.
Posted by: dnzptr - 06-02-2018, 03:24 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have health issues, mental illnesses and a disability. I have two siblings one of them has mental illness and needs therapy, the other is trying to save some money for university. My parents are divorced and my dad was a bad person and he is not helping us in any way. My mom has an anomaly which causes her pain if she does a job that can make her tired and if she pushes her limits she can become paralyzed permanently. My sister sometimes has tantrums and I have meltdowns which I can't help. Our landlord wants us to leave. My mom is in debt and lawyers are calling non-stop. (My mom is in debt because of my father) Your support will mean the world to me and I'll never forget how you help us go through all these. Thanks a lot for you attention.

Print this item

Exclamation Helping a Local Veteran
Posted by: reichenbachj - 06-02-2018, 02:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings, viewers.

Me and my family have been helping out a 94 year-old Veteran for quite some time. We buy him groceries and breakfast every day. He has sold alot of the machinery he used to work with, and has become seriously disabled. His cancer keeps coming and going, and his memory is shot. His daughter gets everything now and he has nothing to buy food with. Sadly, it has become a financial hardship for us to keep helping him, but we really want to be able to give him a comfortable life until the very end. Anything you donate will go to him as payment to support his living, and everything you donate is greatly appreciated. https://www.paypal.me/JayReichenbach

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Single father needs help with rent
Posted by: Dantrill - 06-01-2018, 10:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/dantrill

So a couple months back, doctors found tumors growing all over my liver and I've had several appointments to have them tested and stuff and while there my wallet was stolen.  I lost everything, jump to today, I have been trying everything to get my id back and take care of my son, but a few days ago my breaks went conpletely on my car which I need to work and well my rent went out the window Sad  Now I'm shy 700$CAN for my rent and I'm afraid I'm going to put my son and myself on the street.  If anyone can help at all I would greatly appreciate it.

Print this item

I need to help my family either today or tomorrow
Posted by: Arron15 - 06-01-2018, 06:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Confused I’m in tough situations were I’m living from check to check lately a lone with my parents don’t get SSI benefits lately, today or tomorrow I must help my family and my dog for a surgery, I need $3000 either today or tomorrow. Thank you so much once I get all the help.

Print this item

Helm me and my Susanna
Posted by: Gabryfold - 06-01-2018, 07:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm trying to share as much as possible my story and why I'm literally begging for some donors for my cause, I'm trying as much as I can to share the campaign I've opened here:https://social.fund/geyyze/
All the story is described here, and I really hope for some help, I'm really desperate and I will never do such a thing as "beg" if it wasn't important for me, thanks for anybody who will help me, for real.
P.s: I'm fairly new to "Internet" so I've tried my best to try spread my campaign here and if you can, share it a bit, I really hope for some help, at this point I'm really in the toys desperation.

Print this item