Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,584
» Latest member: hgoword
» Forum threads: 6,448
» Forum posts: 7,311

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Best Ghostwriting Service...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jesonroyy15
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Under Top 10 Dissertation...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: marco12
5 hours ago
» Views: 15
m3ga
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WilliamCek
5 hours ago
» Views: 23
Work From Home and Earn F...
Last Post: ioedpk
9 hours ago
» Views: 29
Коста-Рика гражданство ка...
Last Post: MnoioPhymn
11 hours ago
» Views: 28
a fantastic read
Last Post: CharlesCobia
Today, 12:35 AM
» Views: 33
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: DavidRen
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
» Views: 36
Teen Workout & Well-being...
Last Post: RaymondVog
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 33
istock creditsd6oya faxle...
Last Post: CashLoansTratt
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
» Views: 31
И не забывайте делиться д...
Last Post: Ronaldfoxia
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
» Views: 37

Recovering from Bad Relationship, Please Help
Posted by: sarahwilt - 06-06-2018, 05:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm a 24 year old female who has managed to escape from a pretty bad relationship. From this relationship I am in a $9,000 medical related debt. Despite the circumstances I wasn't able to receive financial help for the bills. I have bill collectors calling me everyday. I do not realistically expect to be able to pay those off from doing this but in the meantime I am struggling to make ends means so every little bit truly counts. I'm staying with a friend for the time being and have gone through most of my savings. I'm going hungry every other day and am truly stressed out from all the calls for bills and no calls back from job interviews. I'm also running out on a lot of basic needs, like shampoo. I have no family to help me. I'm ashamed to be asking for money like this but I'm running out of ideas. If there's anyone willing to help this stranger out, that would be greatly appreciated!

My payapl is
paypal.me/sarahwilted

Print this item

bad luck streak for a venezuelan. need help
Posted by: sigma - 06-06-2018, 03:44 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello, and thanks for reading in advance.

i live in venezuela, and as you might know, we are in the most big crisis ever

but that is the beginning, my family lost our main source of income (30 years of work) because we could not continue, so i moved to a cheaper place, i dont even have lights in this place (every lightbulb costs 4 or 5$, minimum wage is 3$). also, i had to go my other place because there is no internet there, and i work as a freelancer online sometimes.

thing is, my computer´s motherboard was damaged. i can´t work as good without it, so i used some money to buy a new one. you should know here is no way to get a replacement without spending a ludicrous amount (any motherboard here costs 50% or 100% more) and its hard to find. so i had to buy it from amazon. thing is, the goberment started confiscating every piece of hardware to prevent us mining cryptocurrencies. so i had to ask for a return and refund, that might take up to 1 month "IF" i can actually return it.

with my last amount of money left, i asked someone to turn my paypal money in exchange for food. turns out i got scammed and lost 15$, that might look like a small amount, but is around a month of food here.

so here i am, i completely broken and my hope shattered by people desperated enough to rob you for food. i could keep going by myself when i get my pc back to work, but working for 3$ a month without food its too hard.

if you can contribute with a small amount, my paypal link is paypal.me/gustavo826

Print this item

Please help ASAP
Posted by: AlinaBina - 06-06-2018, 02:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My family is close to getting evicted from our house. I literally have 2 days to come up with 2000 dollars. I'm the oldest of 7 kids and already work 2 part time jobs. Anything helps!!! I'm begging.

Either paypal or cash app 
paypal.me/AlinaDeLaFuente

$Denee4

Print this item

Uni student needs help
Posted by: ChayShy - 06-05-2018, 11:37 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I study law and I don't have a lot of money.
I am in desperate need of money for my law books as I cannot afford them.
I would normally never ask strangers, but I do need help!
Every little bit would help.

Thank you!

paypal.me/ChayShy

Print this item

Medical doctor in serious trouble needs €50000
Posted by: Dr Gil - 06-05-2018, 10:18 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm Italian, 63 years old. I was doing the doctor since 1987. In 2012 I lost all my money and full of debts I left Italy and I started to live in Estonia. The Italian Medical Board cancelled me as I wasn't able to pay the annual fee and taxes as well. I'm no more able to live as I can't find a job (I do the masseur for few money) and I'm almost homeless. If I pay my debts I can enroll again in the Medical Board and starting to do the doctor as before, helping people and living again. Thank you for helping me. God bless you.

Print this item

Homeless Pregnant Veteran
Posted by: TyelierTriana - 06-04-2018, 07:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi My Name Is Tyelier And I Am Currently Homeless Living In A Tent. I Am Hungry And Get Food When I Can. I Am Currently Trying To Get Enough To Get Food  Rent Out A Room Or A Cheap Car To Sleep In. I Am 20 Weeks Pregnant And Trying To Get Off The Streets Asap Because I am With Child And Wanna Get The Proper Care I Will Need As Well. It Has Been Hard Trying To Get A Job Because Most Places Don't Really Accept Us On Top Of Being Homeless. Please Help Me. Anything Will Be Greatly Appreciated 
http://www.paypal.me/Trianataylored
Cashapp: $Iamslim0528

Print this item

Heart Single mother making ends meet plz
Posted by: kannmarieh - 06-04-2018, 07:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I’m 23 and I’m a single mom to my four year old son. I left my last boyfriend because he was abusive and toxic and he messed my credit up and my income. I got behind on bills when I got a new place and honestly I’m about to lose so muxh. I can only work so often because i I don’t always have a baby sitter. I’m about $2000 in’s debt, please find it in your heart To help.

http://cash.me/kannmarieh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Emergency Help With Bills
Posted by: MsMoran - 06-04-2018, 01:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

"I would like to first say thank you for taking the time out to read my post. Writing this message was so hard and I have written it over many times. How does someone asked for help? So, Where Do I Start, I have made some bad decisions over the past few years that have left me 

with no place to stay and divorce. I am a future nurse, I am proud of my accomplish but I am finding myself about to be homeless now due to not enough funds to pay my rent. I am simply seeking for help so I can catch up on my rent  so I can get back on my feet. I find myself struggling to get ahead since losing my husband and my mother all in three months. I am just asking for small hand out so I can keep a roof & someplace safe for my daughter and myself. Thank you!"

Print this item

Single mother trying to pay off school
Posted by: LauraAurora - 06-04-2018, 02:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. Im a single mom of a 3 year old and just finished a 2 year course but I can't begin working in my field and get my diploma until I pay off my tuition which is $15,000. I really want to be financially stable for my daughter to give her a better quality of life. Also we travel monthly to the children's hospital and if I am working in my field of study I will be making enough money so that that isn't so hard to afford.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Mom passed away and newly divorced
Posted by: sharethelove - 06-03-2018, 07:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The past year and 6 months have been extremely tough for me. It started out by learning that my mom had stage 4 lymphoma and since she didn't have health insurance, she didn't find out until she couldn't get over a small cold that turned into something worse. By the time she was hospitalized they started tests on her and saw that it had already spread to her lungs, liver and starting in her bone marrow. My step dad was drowning in medical bills and struggling to make ends meet while I helped with whatever I could financially. They ended up foreclosed on them (they were already having financial issues before) and had to find an apartment to live in. While all that was going on, I found out that my ex husband was cheating on me. He ended up leaving me for the other woman in January of this year. With him leaving me, I was left with a huge financial strain. Due to everything being in my name (credit cards, loans, our apartment) I am left with now paying off a lot of debt that was racked up from him (he didn't work for 8 months last year). My credit score has dropped insanely so I cant even qualify for a personal loan to do debt consolidation. 

Now,  besides my financial strain and helping my mom and step dad with what I could, my mom's health was getting worse. We knew the time was getting near but it was still a shock when it happened. My mom passed on May 16th of this year. The past few weeks have been the hardest weeks of my life emotionally and financially. I am now asking for help because it has come to the point I am barely able to pay my bills and also help my stepdad. I grew up with my mom and step dad who where always helping others. We always had people stay with us and helped them get back on their feet, my mom taught me to always give to those in need and not to judge others because you never knew what the future holds. 

I am now asking for help from anyone that is able and willing to. I thank you for taking the time to read about what I am going through and I understand that there are many people in our world that is struggling with way worse issues than I am. I appreciate any amount you are able to give and I am forever grateful. Once I am able to get back on my feet, I will be back with an update and will be paying it forward to those on this site. I am looking to raise around $3,500 to help me get out of this financial hole and then to be able to give my step father something to help him out also. 

Again, I greatly appreciate anything you are able to give.

Thank you so much!

Paypal:
paypal.me/bringjoy 

Print this item