Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,448
» Latest member: vizggogo
» Forum threads: 6,383
» Forum posts: 7,261

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
дрон с камерой купить
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WendellSmarp
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Jackpot Bet Online
Last Post: payalbatra
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 320
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
9 hours ago
» Views: 11
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
11 hours ago
» Views: 8
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
11 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,641
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 17
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 22
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 13
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 21

Heart Miss Black and Gold Pageant 2018-2019
Posted by: asmina - 05-20-2018, 04:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Asmina Turner, a rising Sophomore Pre-Nursing major from Chicago, IL. This year I have the opportunity to compete in the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., Gamma Phi Chapter scholarship pageant, for the title of Miss Black and Gold. I attend the ILLUSTRIOUS Tuskegee University in Tuskegee AL. During my short time here, I have joined the Marching Crimson Piper Band not only for Marching Band season but also for Concert Band and Jazz Band. I am fluent on three instruments and have participated in various community service across my campus and at home. I am a charter member on campus for the Delta Omicron Omega Performing Arts Fraternity Inc., an Illinois based Performing arts Organization. I have finished my freshman year with a 3.8 GPA  and plan to continue my academic success down the road.

Being crowned Miss Black and Gold, will allow me to implement my platform of big sister/little sister united across Tuskegee's campus. My crown will not be seen but will be felt.  I will carry out multiple programs that encourage and educate not only the young woman on this campus but also the girls in Tuskegee to be confident in their blackness. This partnership between older students and younger will help create bonds between the community and the campus along with networking with woman across different parts of the world. My program's name is Nyeusi Gold, which in the Swahili language means Black Gold. In the future I plan to create Community Service Sundays, which will be used to help give back to Tuskegee's community.  

Your donations will be used to go into the scholarship fund, production for the pageant itself, and an advertisement to be placed in the pageant's journal.  The more money I raise, the higher the scholarship and the more amount of points I will be given which will be added up at the end of the pageant. I am calling on friends, family and anyone else to help me reach my goal. Being crowned Miss Black and Gold will allow me to have a stronger platform to make an impact on others lives and a louder voice to be heard.
https://www.gofundme.com/cqyn4j-miss-black-and-gold-20182019

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Need help getting back on my feet please....
Posted by: helpchris - 05-20-2018, 03:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi... Ive been off work with a very bad back, I am a worker and do not want to do this. My situation got bad not earning overtime and had to resort to loans.. I just need any help to clear .. Need to get ok again, so very poor at the momemt . Im back at work but stressed about money and no hope of getting out of this hole alone... just please help if you can... thank you for anything ..... if possible. Confused 
My paypal is  paypal.me/chrisG943

Print this item

money needed for church costruction. Take this opportunity work for God
Posted by: Luckjosh - 05-20-2018, 01:48 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To God be the glory. 
I am a servant of God serving in a local church in Uganda Africa. 

Our biggest problem is that the church we are using for prayers is depleted and falling asap. 

We are requesting for your generosity as the lord convicts you to donate any amount for the work of the God almighty. 

Our budget stands at £7000 and We believe God for that amount from many of you who wish to work together with God to improve his services World wide. 

We do too invite you to visit us at any time of the year because this money is for a noble cause not personal gain.  

Since my country does not support  paypal and cash me payments  I will give you an email for contacting us on how to send or bring your donation. 

jdark708 at gmail.com  is our mail address.  For phone calls and texts reach us we will  communicate. 

God richly bless you and reward you with long life

Print this item

No refrigerator
Posted by: Kricketkinser - 05-19-2018, 09:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To Whom it may concern, 
I am the mother of two daughters. I lived through my house fire 7 years ago. I have severe PTSD, and live off of SSI $750 a month. I cut a corners and just barely live. My refrigerator went out and because I don't have more income, I have been denied a loan several times. Our refrigerator went our almost a month ago. Can someone anyone please help us???? So we can actually have a refrigerator so we can actually save $ and our food??? 
Than you for reading, and pray for us! 
paypal.me/LKinser

Print this item

Rent & College Money
Posted by: asal21 - 05-19-2018, 03:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

19 and NEED money to pay for rent and college! please help a girl out!! i am paying my own rent and my own way through classes . I hope to become a lawyer one day. This month is going to be very tight for money so anything helps!!? paypal is paypal.me/asalu ??

Print this item

Please help my family - we don't know what to do.
Posted by: AntonAkhtyamov - 05-19-2018, 03:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Anton, Im from Russian Federation, small town of Nizhny Tagil.

One month ago on the 11th of April we had a grief in our family - my father passed away. He hanged himself because of the business and debts. 

It happened just 2 days before my birthday.

I don't feel comfortable to say this, but now all my family have difficulties with the business partners he had, because they added a lot of money into it and now they want it back. Some of them came to my father's funeral and asked me to return the investments at the soonest.

It is really big amount, more than 30 thousand dollars - we can not afford it at all.

People from local newspaper decided to write an article about it without getting any permission from us: https://tagilcity.ru/news/society/27-04-...yamov.html

The article is in Russian language - please use the translator or I can translate it upon your request. 

I can provide all the information, documents and proofs if you need it.

We don't know what to do and what to start with. We lost everything, we are in a big struggle now.

Any support would be much appreciated and help us to go through this bad time.

My PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/antonamov (any amount even 1$ would mean a lot for us)

If you have any questions - contact me or my mother through the phone number or via email.

Somebody please help us.

Regards,
Anton

Email: tosha88wax@gmail.com

Russian phone number:+7 909 018 3255

My page in Russian Social Network VK: https://vk.com/antonyamov

My mother in Russian Social Network VK: https://vk.com/id475330536

Print this item

A little down and out
Posted by: Kalynnl96 - 05-19-2018, 02:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good morning, I would like to thank you for taking time aside to read my post. My name is Kat, I am a young mother of two small children I am so pregnant. My children’s father and I had recently made the decision to separate unfortunately he was the only one who worked. When he decided to leave I immediately started looking for work but it seems company’s don’t want to hire a pregnant woman. I’ve become so far behind on bills my landlord has made it clear if he doesn’t receive something soon I will be evicted, my utilities are on disconnect, my vehicle is going to be repossessed, on top of my plates expire in a couple days , my phone is already off and my children are running out of things. I have no idea what to do or were to turn to. I have went to food pantries for help and I’ve asked about community resources. I’m definitely down and out, asking for any help. Any and everything is absolutely appreciated. Thank you for your time sincerely Kat

Print this item

Star Pregnant mom in need of some help
Posted by: Gnr9907 - 05-19-2018, 10:38 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone! I know it’s a lot to ask someone for help, but I am asking for a friend of mine who is just going through a lot. She is 8 months pregnant, but has been on bedrest for about 12 for weeks now and had to leave work. Her husband is also currently deployed. Our plan was to give her a baby shower, but with her being on bedrest we were unable to. I am tryinf to raise a little money so that I can help her get some of the things she needs for her baby. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Print this item

PLEA FOR MY BROTHER'S HEART SURGERY
Posted by: forjerson'sheart - 05-18-2018, 12:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My brother, Jerson Jalandoni, is a kind, funny, and respectable man. Despite our humble beginnings, he managed to become a young professional. He now has a small family with two little angels as his daughters.

He first started feeling abnormal heartbeats last March 2018, and after some series of examinations, it was discovered that he has an undiagnosed Congenital Heart Disease (Atrial Septal Defect) that he possesses since birth.

He was advised to get an open heart surgery as soon as possible for his heart is already undergoing enlargement and risk of physical deterioration.

Despite the best efforts of our family, it is still difficult for us to raise the needed Php 600,000 (11,000 USD) for the hospital and professional fee of the surgeons' team.

Jerson is deriving his strength from his 2-year old daughters, a pair of twins named Halie and Chloe, and remains optimistic despite this situation.

We are knocking on your kind hearts, please help Jerson beat his heart disease, and support him as he bravely fights this battle. We are hoping and praying that he will undergo the open heart surgery as soon as possible.

Your help will be very much appreciated, our gratitude will know no bounds. Thank you, thank you very much!

Print this item

Help needed to fund my studies....Please...
Posted by: TPB78 - 05-18-2018, 09:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all. 
I am writing to you all, with the hope that you will be able to assist me. 

I have never really liked asking for assistance, but felt that I would have to do it now, as I could really do with some financial assistance to further my career studies...

So, where do I begin? 

I spent the last 20+ years working as a sound / lighting / stage manager in various theatres across the U.K, and on various cruise ships all over the world. 
I met my wife onboard, in Brazil, and we sailed the world together. 
Once our contracts had ended, we both moved to the U.K., and started to settle down, working in the local theatre where I started my career. 
Before long, we found out that we were to become parents. 
You can imagine how excited we both were.....
Then, on September the 1st, 2011, when baby was 3 months old, I was accused of something that I genuinely didn’t do, and was dismissed from work. 
This was a huge shock, and unfortunately, I took the wrong route, and started drinking, heavily. 
This took its toll on not only my health,  but my marriage as well, and before long, divorce procedures were being drawn up, and also, due to my wife telling all sorts of tales, I was refused any contact with my own son. 
My life literally fell apart, at at such a rapid pace, that I couldn’t keep up with it, which put me in hospital a few times with mental / nervous breakdowns, but also finding out that she had been having an affair with an ex work colleague (who I had helped through 2 divorces), literally pushed me over the edge, and led me to contemplate, and attempt sucicide. 
After a few months of ‘sofa surfing’ wearing the only clothes I managed to get back from my house, as she had left all of my belongings in the cellar, so that they went mouldy, and getting myself into huge amounts of financial trouble, I decided that enough was enough, and so sought help in the form of booking into residential rehab, for 9 months in 2013, which was the last time I saw my son.  
This was extremely difficult, but I managed to get through it, and have been sober ever since. 

After leaving rehab, I moved out of my home town of Southport (UK) and decided to live just on the outskirts of Liverpool. 
This proved to be a bad move, as not only was I in the middle of the club / pub area, I was constantly in reach of alcohol. 
One evening, whilst in a local shop, I was witness to an incident that took place, that resulted in me having to attend crown court and testify, which I didn’t really want to do, but being subpoenaed, I had to attend. 
As a result, the person in question received 10 years in prison. 
I forgot about it all, and thought about how I would be able to get contact with my son, so researched various family courts, and also admitted myself into ‘supported housing’ to prove not only to myself, but to everybody else that I was changing for the better. 
I moved into ‘supported housing’ in the July of 2014, but was only in there for 10 days, before one evening, my front door was kicked in and was confronted by two of the friends of the guy I had helped put into prison a few months earlier. 
I was beaten, stabbed, bitten, thrown around the living room, and through the window, before landing on the road outside, and managed to crawl into a kebab shop. 
The 2 assailants followed me in, turned the CCTV cameras around, and carried on with the assault. 
Last thing I remember, was seeing 2 police officers arriving and arresting the guys. 
I was taken to hospital and remained there for 2 weeks, as they discovered problems with my kidneys, and also my knee was damaged, of which , I am now possibly on the waiting list for a new knee. 
As you can appreciate, it’s been quite a rollercoaster of the last 5 years, but hopefully things are about to get a bit better...

This is where I need your assistance...

After a long deliberation of weighing up the pro’s and cons, and not getting anywhere, I decided that life in the theatrical / entertainment world, was not for me anymore, so embarked on trying to study for a new career. 
One of my passions, is ‘health & safety’, especially having worked on the cruise ships, so am trying to find a course in the sector that I can study at home, or in the local library. 
I have found many companies that offer a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health & Safety, but the financial side of it, is where I get stuck. 
My problem is, is that because I am currently on ESA benefits, I barely scrape through each fortnight as it is, so cannot afford to pay for the course, and with my credit rating being quite bad, it’s impossible, as I cannot get a credit card, overdraft, or anything. 
I hardly go out anymore, certainly not in the dark, and have been diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression and PTSD, which is why I have to try and study mainly at home. 
I’d really like to do this course, and show people that I can turn my life around, and get back into employment, but I am rapidly approaching 40, and don’t really want to be just another statistic on the governments DWP system. 
If I’m honest, I’m probably one of the few people in the UK, that actually DO want to get back into work, and not rely on the government, with their handouts. 

I am writing to ask, if anybody would be willing to help me with the £400 (or thereabouts) to pay for the online course and exams so that I can pursue this career move, and get back into employment. 
I could easily pay it back as soon as I started employment but cannot afford to pay for it outright, and even the deposit is proving to be an impossibility, and trying to find somewhere that would allow me to obtain the funds, is impossible.

I honestly don’t know what else to do. 

I have even written to various people, like Richard Branson, Bill Gates, the local council, and even the ‘Prime Minister’,  but haven’t had any luck. 

I’m sorry for the long email, and I realise that I shouldn’t be asking for this assistance, but as I don’t have any other people to ask, and have exhausted any other or any way of raising the funds, I thought that you may be able to offer me some much needed help 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, please help..... 

Many thanks in advance. 

Tim B

Print this item