Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,662
» Latest member: Dennissezem
» Forum threads: 6,520
» Forum posts: 7,390

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Expectations about best s...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Valentina
59 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Ultimate Guide to Hir...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: robertjr
1 hour ago
» Views: 9
cc shop
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RandyLoada
4 hours ago
» Views: 17
Looking For A Little Help
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Annabelle1
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 76
Че, компаньон! Ты ищешь д...
Last Post: AnthonyNaf
9 hours ago
» Views: 38
Стоимость утепления стен ...
Last Post: ppu-pro_mymn
11 hours ago
» Views: 37
Че, приятель! Ты ищешь де...
11 hours ago
» Views: 37
Че, приятель! Ты ищешь де...
Yesterday, 11:10 PM
» Views: 38
что такое площадка мега
Last Post: ErnestTal
Yesterday, 09:27 PM
» Views: 48
this website atom wallet
Last Post: RobertTraky
Yesterday, 08:51 PM
» Views: 28

Out From Under
Posted by: lastresort84 - 06-18-2018, 05:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

There are a lot of posts on here, so I'll try to be brief. I've got student loans like many of us do and I was managing them pretty well, but last year I had a medical emergency that wasn't covered by my insurance and now I'm over 100k in debt, living pillar to post. Any donation is appreciated, and once I'm out from under this mess I look forward to paying it forward to the next. Take care.

paypal.me/lastresort84

Print this item

Mom struggling with money after cheating father left
Posted by: tn865 - 06-18-2018, 03:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just want to help my mom a little with money because I know she is struggling. This all sounds like such an unnecessary/small gift to the person who has given me so much more than I could pay back, but I know it would bring her a little piece of happiness and help her to know that we will get past this rough patch and come out stronger. About five months ago my father(her husband) started leaving on Friday nights and not coming back home until Monday. We all knew something was wrong but chose not to believe what we all saw right infront of us. It was bluntly obvious he was cheating on my mom, leaving her to take care of three kids and pick up all the slack since he chose to stay out late with another woman. Finally after a month of that there was a Friday night he left, and we all thought he would show back up on monday(like usual) but he literally never came back. No warning, nothing spoken about it... just left my mom and never came back. Although this is bad enough my amazing mom had gone through so much worse for YEARS of constant verbal abuse and being screamed at by a man who constantly showed he cared nothing about her, and literally took away her worth. It truly breaks a daughter's heart to see her mom suffer from the depression and loneliness she felt without a warning. I want to do something (although not much) to help my mom and show her she is cared for and we love her. She needs a little extra money right now. She is struggling and already working two jobs and any money would truly be the biggest blessing.  

Print this item

I need a little help
Posted by: cstephens3853 - 06-18-2018, 02:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Man I tell you what. I have never really been one to ask for anything. But the events of the last two months have left me without a choice. My best friend of 30 plus years murdered his wife, and for some reason chose to tell me all about it. I struggled with myself for months trying to decide what to do about what was obviously a crime. I loved my friend as a brother and really didn't particularly care for his wife. But being from a good family and my being raised to know right from wrong, I did what I feel is the right thing. I contacted the police and told them what my friend had told me he had done...oh goid you may say. But in truth I worked for my friends company , lived in a house owned by my friend, and drove a company vehicle...so guess what happens next . Yes, I was fired from my job, thrown out of my house, had my car taken from me, and he even kept my last paycheck ... my small savings dwindled quickly, and I now find myself homeless with no family or friends to help me ... I have a small income from some investments around a thousand dollars a month, but I'm three weeks from receiving a payment... please if you have it, help me... I've gone without eating for 2 days and am sleeping outside...the Texas heat is in full swing as each day the temp reached nest 100...i am a cancer survivor but have recently come out of remission into active status...i don't want to die alone and in the streets... thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide 

Print this item

Please Help Me With My Business For The Future of My Family
Posted by: Welhilm - 06-18-2018, 02:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi to all!!! Life is so tough, I know, hardship is always there. My family is not immune to this struggles in life. But I'm not here to ask for everyday needs for our family. I'm here to ask for help to those people who find my story touching. I am Welhilm Mae from Philippines, and 26 years old, have 4 children. They are still small. Tragedy strikes when my own family drives us away and rejected us at our first weeks of married because of my husband's family. They can't accept him especially his family. First years of our marriage life is tough as well, because my husband's own money is not enough to sustain us, because he too feed his brothers, sister, mother and father. I'm broke in spirit at those times. But still keep on fighting, even though many says I should leave him, but I didn't give up for my children's sakes, and because of love. I don't want that my family will be broken. I don't want to hurt my children's emotions and build a bitter memories. I want them to remember when they will grow up that they have a good and long-suffering parents. That they grow to have a lessons taken from our past for them to adopt and think for their futures. I'm here to ask for help to raise money for my family's future, especially for my children's future. I don't want to drove away my husband's family. For I believe that whatever I planted now I will reap in the future. I want my children to help me when they grow mature and me and my husband is old. I'm here to ask for those people who has been touch of my story to help me fund my plan to build a business online, to have a personal laptop, to have a steady internet connection, and to have a capital for my business online, I plan to buy USB, and a mouse to use. Even small amount of donation is accepted, for I believe that a trickle can make a water jug full. I pray God will touch your hearts. And pray too that God will bless those who are cheerfully gives. Have a blessed day!!!

Print this item

Help just this month
Posted by: Save4lives - 06-17-2018, 08:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It was THE absolute worst month of our lives as a family. We need help with our normal bills. Rent first of all. If we don't get it our family of 4 will be homeless and we will have no way of knowing what will become of us.

Please, please help.
Thank you

Print this item

Household of 4 one week from homelessness
Posted by: Save4lives - 06-17-2018, 07:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

One adult, and three children who live together and have been making it, but barely, for 8 years are now on the verge of living on the street. 

We have one week to come up with rent or we will no longer have a place to live. Things have come up that were unforseen expenses, and it has caused our lives to completely change. We just need help with one month to be able to keep our place. That's all!

We can continue to struggle here but be fine if we just had help with one month of rent. If we don't have help, we will be losing our place to live, losing our deposit, and have no money to be able to get into another place. Being desperate, I called income based housing that have 6 month waits. We don't have 6 months, we only have one week. 

I am worried about being homeless with kids and the kids being taken because of one extremely hard period of time. 700 dollars would keep us where we have been for years and keep our family together.

I have been so stressed as the one adult in the house, that I have lost most of my hair and lost 50 lbs within a few months and am now severely underweight. I have become depressed and detached, and don't know where else to turn.

Thank you just for reading. Please do help if you can spare anything! Even if we can't make rent we may be able to find a cheaper place with whatever we receive. Thank you 
thank you 
thank you

Print this item

Just Want to Finish School
Posted by: GoddessWave - 06-17-2018, 03:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!

I am a 25 year old mother trying to finish school.

I am four classes away from obtaining my Bachelors degree. Due to a relationship I was in at the time, I dropped out of school in the middle of my last semester. I am now currently paying back my university for the amount that they had to return to my loan provider. Since my university did not offer a payment plan, the amount owed to the university was transferred to the Attorney Generals office who has allowed me to have a payment plan. 

I work a full time job that keeps me busy. I also work part time as I am able, doing gig work. Due to my various bills and responsibilities, it has taken me almost 2 years to make even a small dent in the debt I owe which is a few grand to my university. 
Any donation to help me pay off the debt and save for my last few classes would be very much appreciated. As well as any leads or information for entities, programs, company's that would help, would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Print this item

Young Adult in Need of Assistance
Posted by: wonderwoman - 06-17-2018, 03:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m 18 struggling from servers depression as well as a variety of other emotional issues. Everybody has a hard life, some worse than others. I fall in the worse category. Though i don’t use me my issues as an excuse, maintaining has become extremely difficult. I’m unable to work right now, so paying bills and buying day to day necessities has become next to impossible. (food, clothes, hygiene) If everyone was blessed with a big caring family, no one I believe would be in a similar predicament. I’m just ready to get on my feet , to start my life.. to start a happy life.
ANYTHING will help.

Print this item

Heart Single Mom Needs Help ASAP
Posted by: MamaBear92 - 06-16-2018, 11:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a young single.mom and kind of hit a snag. 8ve been doing so good but due to medical and child care issues I missed a bit of work. So I really need $200 or we won't have a place to stay. I need it fast, I don't think who I owe rent to will wait much longer. I'm really really need $200 at least. And then we'll be okay. I'm in the process of getting all my ducks in a row and then we'll be good. But right now I am desperate for at least $200. My little girl needs this. 

Print this item

Desperate Situation requires desperate measures
Posted by: micheleogden - 06-15-2018, 10:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am looking for some donations to help pay off creditors.  My husband is disabled and unable to work.  We are still waiting for disability to make a determination on his case.  He has an eleven year old daughter that I support .  We are a single income family.  I get up at 4:00am every morning and work 12 hrs a day.  Then come home and try to support my family.  We have gotten so far into debt I paid a lawyer to file bankruptcy only to find out I make to much money.  Yet not enough to survive and pay bills.  My husbands prescriptions and med bills take a huge chunk out of my pocket.  I am never able to find the money to give his daughter anything.  I am very blessed that her mother is able to somewhat give her the things she needs such as clothing and supplies for school.  My landlord is a God send allowing me to pay rent late and sometimes not all of it.  I am now faced with a bank levy and 2 judgments against me from a couple creditors.  I am still waiting to see if I am able to get my income low enough to file bankruptcy.  I am stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place.  I need to work my 12 hrs in order to be able to buy most necessities yet need to cut back so that I can make the income needed to file.  I am right now just hoping to get a few donations to possibly pay the company that is levying my bank account.  Praying that I can get enough to pay off all my creditors and get out from under this stone.  

paypal.me/MicheleOgden

Print this item