Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,469
» Latest member: hhoop2
» Forum threads: 6,399
» Forum posts: 7,283

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Че, приятель! Ты ищешь де...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DonaldGreta
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
NSA watches you!
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
16 minutes ago
» Views: 2
mouse dynlt1a gene orf cd...
Last Post: Lavillsic
10 hours ago
» Views: 70
blacksprut com ссылка
Last Post: Jameskal
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
» Views: 27
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
» Views: 16
Утепление и штукатурка до...
Last Post: XXXVIIKi
Yesterday, 07:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 34
мега тор
Yesterday, 06:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 33
Great reading too XXXVII ...
Yesterday, 06:56 AM
» Views: 17
Fresh news from cp.com in...
Last Post: AcerDound
04-27-2024, 10:59 PM
» Views: 23
пистолеты без лицензии
Last Post: KevinBromy
04-27-2024, 10:16 PM
» Views: 22

Need money to pay rent and fix my car or I will become homeless
Posted by: Meggypoo - 05-09-2018, 04:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I lost my job almost 3 weeks ago because my car broke down. In order to get a job I need transportation. I don't want to be homeless anymore my car is going to cost me about 1200 to fix. If there's anyway anyone can help me that would be amazing PayPal is paypal.me/MeganBonesteel

Print this item

Sad Gor laid off for depression
Posted by: Chelseaxx - 05-09-2018, 02:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Recently depression hit me really hard & I was having suicidal thoughts. I went the hospital to seek help & my job had replaced me while in the psych ward. I was only a temp to hire so I cant file for a lawsuit. My job had laid me off & Ive been scraping to pay my bills. I am left with only 20 dollars. I just found out yesterday May 7 & I gor out of the hospital May 2nd but my doctor cleared me to work May 7th. Im disheartened & I have resulted to selling my plasma but that is only 20 every 3 days & I wont have enough money to cover bills, rent & my car note. I had to spend my savings on a speeding ticket that was doubled because it was sent to the wrong address. Fml honestly. So I am here to ask for help and any kind of money that you csn help me with is greatly appreciated!! My rent is 350 [split with roommate], bills including, gas, light, wifi & phone total too 251.92 & my car note is 178.45. In total I need 780.37. I have gotten a job at a temp agency but I will start the earliest 1st of June. Anything you can give me is so greatly appreciated! I am so ever thankful to anyone for just reading. My the universe bless you. Thanks you!!

My cash app is xcxyellow

Thank you once again!!

Print this item

Sad Single young mother just been evicted lost everything
Posted by: Diamondatx - 05-09-2018, 01:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Yes    
I’m 26, and a single mom. Just recently went thru a nasty divorce & in the process I lost my car and house. 
I have a 9 year old little girl. 

We are in desperate need of money for food, a hotel, a car, clothes, etc. 

Please find it in your heart to donate to us. Any amount would help!

I have the following payment methods you can use:
PayPal- maddiee2@gmail.com
Google wallet- maddiee2@gmail.com
Circle- maddoll4893@gmail.com
Venmo- Diamond-Atx

You have no idea how much it would mean to us if you choose to donate. Please help me get back on my feet.

Print this item

Graduate jobseeker needs help
Posted by: DianeN - 05-08-2018, 11:29 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a woman in the UK and am currently experiencing severe financial hardship and would be extremely grateful for help.

I graduated from university 3 years ago with a science related degree.   Since then, I have tried very hard to find a permanent job.   I have not been fussy and have applied for a wide variety of roles, but I have only been able to obtain temporary work, mostly in offices.  It has been very disappointing to be told over again by employers that they are happy with my quality of work, but do not need my services anymore.

My last position ended in January this year and since then, I have really struggled on Universal Credit.  I have a debts which I cannot pay, and am struggling with the rent and general living expenses such as clothes, travel and food.  I am currently on a token payment plan with Step Change, but have been advised to obtain a debt relief order, which I don't want, but is looking like my only choice.

My debts were mostly caused by borrowing money to study and improve my prospects.  I have also incurred debt in the past due to moving costs, as I have relocated a few times in the past to find work.

I received a letter from my landlord a month ago threatening me with eviction.  Although I have come to an arrangement to pay what I can, this incident has caused me extreme stress and I have been prescribed antidepressants by my doctor.

I have lived in my home for 8 years, but have never been able to afford to fully furnish it.  I do not have curtains or full carpet in the bedroom.   The walls in the hallway and living room desperately need painting.  My vacuum cleaner is of poor quality, so I've been unable to vacuum properly.

Although I have been applying for jobs and attending interviews, I am struggling to afford new suitable clothes and shoes which I can wear to interviews.  The shoes I have are worn and hurt my feet.  

I am also finding it hard to afford travel costs to interviews.  I volunteer with FoodCycle once a week, but lately I have not been able to afford to attend the Tuesday evening sessions.  This has led me to feel depressed and isolated. 

I plan to use the money I hope to raise in the following ways:

- Clearing rent arrears

- Reducing my other debts

- Furnishing my home

- New clothes and shoes for job interviews
- Travel costs for job interviews and volunteer work.  I would also like to take driving lessons to improve my job prospects.

I am also planning to further my education in the future, although I haven't decided on anything definite yet.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me.  I am a hard working, decent person who has tried very hard to succeed and will keep on trying.

My paypal link is: paypal.me/DianeN42

Print this item

Sad PLEASE HELL US!!!!!!
Posted by: Neringusse - 05-08-2018, 04:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi all don't know how to start. If there are reall people who is willing to help so please we are desperate for help. I am on maternity leave second year in row and my husband just lost his work. Have to small children and in bank account 0.00£ 
We are in big debt wich is around 50000£ I know this sounds bad. 
Our dream is to pay back all our debt and go back to our home country where is no money but family around.
Please if you can help donate us some money
Many thanks 

https://www.paypal.me/NJuciene

Print this item

single mom wanting to go back to school
Posted by: Savdanielle - 05-07-2018, 05:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hey guys. I'm a single mom of two trying to go back to school. Just need some help with books and tuition that wasn't covered by grants. Just trying to make a better life for us!!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!! My PayPal is PayPal.Me/savdanielle 
https://www.paypal.me/savdanielle?ppid=P...i&mail=sys

Print this item

I need money to pay off my debt
Posted by: Celestial - 05-07-2018, 06:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello stranger..I know I'm requesting a lot however it is honest and I want to get out of this financially distress. I started working a seasonal job as I don't have money but the problem still remains that I have 4000$ owing in debt and I need extra help this off as this hadput me behind a great deal. This would be the biggest weight off my shoulders. I want to able to save up to also be able to replace my glasses and for dental. For now, I really need help getting towards my goals. I have been depressed for quite something forcing myself to work hard but it saddens me it's still not enough. Thanks for hearing me out..

Celeste  Heart

Print this item

In need of money for food and rent/utilities
Posted by: puglemonade - 05-06-2018, 11:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everybody,

Hope your Sunday is going well. Hope your Cinco De Mayo went great as well.

I never, ever ask for help, as I believe very much in the concept of hard work and growing through intense adversity to become stronger, but I feel like I am at my last end. My grandparents are unable to help, since they are retired and receive Social Security, which, of course, means they have to be incredibly careful with their finances. They have done a lot for me in life, for which I am very thankful. In a way, it seems they have been more than my mother, in recent years, which I will explain.

In 2012, I headed off to college. Like any 18-year-old, I realized this was a time in my life I would finally be an adult. I was excited to be independent. I was on my own, but knew if anything tragic happened, I could talk to my family. Well, my mom decided once I left for college, I wasn’t all that important, even when I would call to let her know I was doing well, see how my dogs were doing, see how she was doing, etc. She was short and really didn’t care to talk. Come to find out, she had been putting sleeping around above the well-being of her family. My brother, who became fed-up with this, ended up dropping out of high school and going down a wrong path in life. My mom could not handle being alone, and believed any guy could make her happy, even the most abusive. Many holidays I spent home being berated by her and her significant other (whoever it was at the time.) I remember one Christmas break was spent going to Texas with one of her significant others, who, in a nutshell, destroyed my relationship with my mother. What’s worse is that my mom basically drained my savings since it was an account she opened for me when I was young. She used a majority of it just to keep her relationships in place. My plan was to save up enough to move to Texas or N. Carolina after I graduated. Well, that came to a huge halt once I realized it was basically drained. The $4,000 I had saved was about $200. Hardly any remorse she showed. My grandparents offered to help me get it back, but I told them to not worry, as they are on Social Security and I want them to save their money since Social Security gives you only a certain amount each month. I sought counseling and also got involved in good extracurriculars at school. These actions helped get my mind off the stress and hurt my mother did to me. It took me all my might to try to repair my relationship with my mother, but even today, it seems I have to accept she has went down a path that although I know she loves me, she is more-so focused on the well-being on her husband (my stepdad.) Sometimes when I go home to visit, things go okay. Other times, it is like hell. E.g.: Found out my stepdad was an alcoholic and my mom was perfectly fine with him berating me and feeling endangered 24/7. I have since moved out for my own well-being and to restore my mental health, which, for about 5 years, has been destroyed due to her actions. I had no avenue to take to find safety, until recently.

I just now started a job. I get paid on the 15th and am already a week late on rent. I came with little money. By little, I mean what I had leftover. I had $1,500 from a short stint I had while living at home for the summer. I spent $1,400 on 1st month and security deposit. Thankfully, I had some food and other things with me to thrive for a bit. So, the little I had leftover was $100. I have little to my name now, and am worried how I will get food for this week and thrive, as well as paying security deposit and utilities. In total, my monthly expenses starting this month are $1,000. I know this job will pay off, but due to my savings of $4,000 being drained a few years ago, I am now basically drained, financially and mentally. I worked hard in college, and life. On top of being a cancer survivor, losing my house to a fire, and getting in a car wreck the day after graduation due to a drunk driver hitting me head on, my mom’s betrayal of her own son makes me question sometimes why I am even alive. Yes, I love being independent and going after my dreams, but I believe a mother should never disown her son all because he is an adult. Heck, my grandparents are 75 and still talk to their son a couple times a week, and me almost daily. They only talk to me daily because they are worried about my mental health due to how much it is scarred due to what she had done. No grandparent should ever have to worry about their grandson’s mental health. The effects of my mom draining the $4,000 are now destroying me.

I worked part-time jobs in college and the summer following, but it was hard to find any and save, as most of my savings went to making sure I ate, paid the couple bills I had, and figuring out a plan to move to where I am now. I am in a great job, and do not plan to leave. I love where I am and see myself growing at this job, and advancing to a management position in the next year or two, due to my drive to succeed and helping others grow.

I am not asking any of you to replace the $4,000, as that is going to be a job in itself and I am going to have to find a way to make that long-term goal achievable. No one but me can fix what my mother did to me. It is going to be emotional, but I truly believe anybody can be a good person. However, if any of you could help with at least the $1,000 for this month, that would be a huge godsend. Even if it is just little to cover food, I would be appreciative. Food is my main concern. Shelter in this city is feasible, even if it means being homeless for about a week. Please let me know if you can help and feel free to message me. I will then send you my PayPal. Any help is appreciated. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Print this item

Heart Single Mother in need
Posted by: ttrob55 - 05-06-2018, 09:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I am Tammi, a single mother of one beautiful 7 year old daughter. I work full time and still find it difficult to make ends meet. I also have a class that takes up a lot of time and money that I go to twice a week over the summer. We are needing help with every day expenses. We have just moved into a new apartment after being in a hotel for three weeks. I am looking for any help that will allow my daughter and I have a good, stress free summer.

Thank you to all that can help!

Cashapp: $ttrob55

Print this item

Help me pay my bills
Posted by: Vpiskor9 - 05-04-2018, 08:41 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey,
I'm not really good at writing stories so I will be quick. I live in Croatia, little country in Europe where the crisis is bigger and bigger every day but our goverment don't give athe sh** about it. So for example if I don't pay bills till the time I have to, they will forcibly charge my credit card. I'm working for 3000 kuna ( about 550$ a month) and it's not enought for me to pay all my bills. PLEASE HELP ME! My paypal.me link is: paypal.me/VPiskor

Print this item