Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,474
» Latest member: Gianna99
» Forum threads: 6,403
» Forum posts: 7,289

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Утепление и штукатурка до...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Gianna99
38 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
Online Physical Therapy E...
Last Post: XRumer23Cab
59 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: johnbabu
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 185
Get Professional Guidance...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: eshafatima
1 hour ago
» Views: 2
порча на смерть форум в А...
Last Post: WilliamDoK
3 hours ago
» Views: 6
Привеееет, дорогостоящая ...
Last Post: DonaldApows
3 hours ago
» Views: 6
Че, приятель! Ты ищешь де...
Last Post: DonaldGreta
4 hours ago
» Views: 107
NSA watches you!
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: Sierra
4 hours ago
» Views: 10
mouse dynlt1a gene orf cd...
Last Post: Lavillsic
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
» Views: 82
blacksprut com ссылка
Last Post: Jameskal
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
» Views: 33

Need help asap for my family
Posted by: eyezwideshut - 05-02-2018, 04:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, im on here asking for help to provide for my family.
i am in the process of getting a divorce and i am trying to find another job so i can keep a roof over my families head. I am the only one working right now and I am behind on everything and I do not want to lose my house, I rent my house and my landlord will only work with me for a short time before he decides to evict us.
I am currently taking care of myself, my two kids and my sister and her little boy plus shes due to have a baby in 3 weeks. and my dad may have to move in soon. 
All of us live in a small 3 bedroom house and its very crowded but we are making it work somehow. 
My husband was cheating and was blowing all his money so i kicked him out and i am filing divorce but with no other income its getting harder to keep up with the bills. ive been selling what i can but its not enough.
please help me

Print this item

Heart HELP!!!
Posted by: ShandaPanda777 - 05-02-2018, 02:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

http://paypal.me/ShandaPanda777

Any amount is highly appreciated!
Thank you!

paypal.me/ShandaPanda777

Kik: BonaFide888

$$$$$$$

Print this item

Desperately need help!!! Anything at all will help get my truck running again
Posted by: skysdad0323 - 05-02-2018, 12:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am down on my luck in a bad way, my truck was sabotaged, I need to come up with $576 ASAP so I can get back to work, I just had another new baby that makes 4 now, and my fiance has pancreatic inflammation so she can't work and I'm so down on my luck I really don't know what to do, I'm going crazy please please please if anyone can help I will pay it forward when I get back on my feet

Print this item

In need of college funding
Posted by: Allybear124 - 05-02-2018, 05:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. Currently, I am a junior in college, and I am in need of $2000. Someone bless me with the $2000? My Cash app is $AlyssaTillmon1

Print this item

College fund
Posted by: Allybear124 - 05-02-2018, 05:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Currently, I am a junior in college and I am in need of $2000 to continue my education. Can someone please bless me with this wonderful blessing? My Cash app link is cash.me/$AlyssaTillmon1

Print this item

In need of college funding
Posted by: Allybear124 - 05-02-2018, 05:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. Currently, I am a junior in college, and I am in need of $2000. Someone bless me with the $2000? My Cash app is $AlyssaTillmon1

Print this item

Single mother in need
Posted by: mkpearce16 - 05-02-2018, 04:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

single mother of three boys in a hardship. Have never reached out for help and wanted to take the opportunity to see what reaching out to others in my community could do to help me and to humble myself to reach out for help. I am close to eviction with rent past dye as well as my car has just broken down. My children and I have no Transportation or family to help them to and from school or appointments. We have recently got out of a domestic violence shelter and I never want to have to have my children go through that again. And a hard-working mom who has gotten into a hard spot not able to make ends meet and looking for donations to get by. Anything is appreciated. God bless.
Donate
PayPal.Me/Merissa115

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad Single mother in need
Posted by: mkpearce16 - 05-02-2018, 04:17 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm single mother of 3 wonderful boys. A 10 year old, 2 year old, and a four-month-old. This is new to me to reach out for help as I have always try my hardest 2 sole support ourselves. Since I've had in your born in a single mother that has been very hard to make ends meet. My car has giving up on me past repair, my rent is due, and I'm barely staying afloat and trying to stay strong in front of my boys. I'm sinking quickly as rent is due having no vehicle or family to to help. I'm doing this all on my own and for the first time reaching out to the to the community and humbling myself. I have realized it is best to help before I completely sink. So I am asking you to please help so I can get my past due rent paid so we do not end up homelessand money towards a car to continue to find my children with transportation. I have recently gotten out of and domestic violence shelter and never want to have to return with with my kids again. They deserve a safe loving home and that is what I am striving to keep and provide for them! God bless.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Disabled looking for help !!!
Posted by: Ubetrue - 04-30-2018, 09:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Jeff, I'm in need of some sort of help. I'm on SSD which is 824 a month. They just sold my complex. I was paying 700 everything included, however they raised it to 966 a month. I'm looking for some help in moving somewhere I can afford. I can't do it on my own. I'm not going to break my lease because I need ther reference for the new place. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the deposit because I only have the enough for the rent. My roommate upped and moved when I was at the doctor's appointment. He put me in a bad way. It's ruff to get around because I have to wear both back and knees brace's an use a Walker. I really could use 400$ for the security deposit. If there anyone who might be able to help me I would be forever grateful to them. I'm a shame to have to seek out the help. I don't have anyone to ask. Thank you for any kind of help that is out there. I can't be homeless with the temperature soon to be in the 100's here in Phoenix az. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Print this item

LOOKING FOR HELP
Posted by: ratishv20 - 04-30-2018, 07:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear Sir,

my greetings to you. With very much pleasure I introduce myself as Mr. Ratish from Kerala, India. I am looking for some fund and please help me those who can. My paypal id is paypalme/ratishv32

Print this item