Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,582
» Latest member: WilliamCek
» Forum threads: 6,447
» Forum posts: 7,310

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Under Top 10 Dissertation...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: marco12
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
m3ga
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WilliamCek
1 hour ago
» Views: 11
Work From Home and Earn F...
Last Post: ioedpk
4 hours ago
» Views: 20
Коста-Рика гражданство ка...
Last Post: MnoioPhymn
6 hours ago
» Views: 21
a fantastic read
Last Post: CharlesCobia
Today, 12:35 AM
» Views: 29
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: DavidRen
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
» Views: 35
Teen Workout & Well-being...
Last Post: RaymondVog
Yesterday, 06:43 PM
» Views: 31
istock creditsd6oya faxle...
Last Post: CashLoansTratt
Yesterday, 03:50 PM
» Views: 30
И не забывайте делиться д...
Last Post: Ronaldfoxia
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
» Views: 36
Expert Wikipedia Writers:...
Last Post: gayoga6824
Yesterday, 01:11 PM
» Views: 43

Help save my friend’s Heart
Posted by: Araksa - 06-20-2018, 06:41 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Before getting sick[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My  best friend, my martial arts teacher, and a wonderful person who is very important to me has always been very healthy and a strong athlete. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But then something horrible happened - he started feeling bad, collapsed with fatigue, and was taken to the hospital. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]They diagnosed him with aortic aneurysm - a very dangerous heart condition where rupture of the aorta and internal bleeding can kill a person literally in a minute. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Now he urgently needs to go through a series of medical procedures (and most likely a surgery once his body is strong enough).[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My friend doesn’t have any relatives who could help, and no insurance to cover the costs of this treatment that will give him a chance to live years longer. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He is the best person in the whole world, he has inspired so many people to live healthy and practice martial arts. Now many of his friends and practitioners help with bits of money, but we are no millionaires, we are just regular people with debts and bills and small jobs. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]We cannot do it alone. We work harder to help, but there is no time to wait till we get more money. His treatments started already, and if he doesn’t pay, he will be sent home.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He doesn’t even know I am writing here. He would probably refuse begging money on the Internet and try to survive on his own hoping that his body will somehow make it... But I cannot watch this happening to him.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]we (his friends) really ARE trying to do this ourselves.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]But right now it’s a real life and death emergency and there is nowhere else to go.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Please help us. Every small amount helps. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Even if you send just 1 dollar, even just 10 cents... Maybe if more people do it, every coin will help save him. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you for reading this, and thank you if you donate. And if you don’t - it’s ok too, please just think a positive thought about this wonderful man. He is only 26, he must survive. His name is Tamir. [/font][/font]

Print this item

Heart Abuse
Posted by: Christiana17 - 06-20-2018, 03:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi I’m being abused at home and I desperately need the money to move out. I’m in college and I’m struggling to make money on my own. I need an apartment as soon as possible so if you could help out that would mean a lot to me. Message me if you have any questions. Thank you. God Bless Smile

My PayPal link is here: https://www.paypal.me/ChristyCakes98

Print this item

Single mom down on luck
Posted by: Candiibucks - 06-19-2018, 11:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone.
Thank you for reading and helping. 
I had a full time job and was going to community college. When I got pregnant I was very sick and had to stop working and leave school. My medical bills were adding up as I was not only sick but so was the baby. When I had my son he had failing kidneys, a blockage in his intestines, as well as a cyst. I paid for them with credit cards but now I have so much interest adding to it I can never catch up. I have to work so much I have almost no time with him and still can't afford them. I tried to get a loan but I can't get approved anywhere due to my credit card debt. I would love to pay these bills so i can go back to school and do better for him. 
paypal.me/candiicaptain
Every little bit helps .

Print this item

Need help
Posted by: Marsh72 - 06-19-2018, 03:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is marshall Levins and i am in need of help im a college student who’s family isn’t really finically stable enough to continue to support me i have started working but i still barely have money to eat some times and also wish to help my mother as she has struggled her whole life as a single mother with three kids any donation can be made through cash app my cash app is 

$Marsh7272 

Please help me and give me a chance to persue my degree and support my family god bless

Print this item

Please help me to help my best friend's family!
Posted by: Jensan1998 - 06-19-2018, 03:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My best friend and her family have moved to NC and since being here they have been down on their luck. She is on disability and her boyfriend has no transportation to work since their vehicle was stolen and then the transmission blew. I live with them and watch them and the kids stuggle to pay bills and buy food. They barely have anything and anything to help would be greatly appreciated.

PayPal.me/JennyBerr

Print this item

Help Me Finish School
Posted by: GoddessWave - 06-19-2018, 01:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi!
I am a 25 year old mother trying to finish school.
I am four classes away from obtaining my Bachelors degree. Due to a relationship I was in at the time, I dropped out of school in the middle of my last semester. I am now currently paying back my university for the amount that they had to return to my loan provider. Since my university did not offer a payment plan, the amount owed to the university was transferred to the Attorney Generals office who has allowed me to have a payment plan. 
I work a full time job that keeps me busy. I also work part time as I am able, doing gig work. Due to my various bills and responsibilities, it has taken me almost 2 years to make even a small dent in the debt I owe which is a few grand to my university. Any donation to help me pay off the debt and save for my last few classes would be very much appreciated. As well as any leads or information for entities, programs, company's that would help, would be very much appreciated.
Thank you!

cash.me/$JBKZ

Print this item

Please anything helps never done this before
Posted by: Miss.Megan89 - 06-18-2018, 03:25 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

HI to anyone taking their time to read this im not sure what to say ive never done anything like this before but i need help so badly and i am completely out of options! im a single mother my car broke down a few days ago and i lost my job due to the fact i no longer had transportation. I have no family and very few friends. i dont have time for friends really i work and take care of my children. i dont know what im going to do or whats going to happen if i cant get my car fixed soon or get a new one please help me anything helps please im scared to death im going to lose everything. Thank you so much to everyone who helps me and others!

paypal.me/missmegan89

Print this item

Out From Under
Posted by: lastresort84 - 06-18-2018, 05:57 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

There are a lot of posts on here, so I'll try to be brief. I've got student loans like many of us do and I was managing them pretty well, but last year I had a medical emergency that wasn't covered by my insurance and now I'm over 100k in debt, living pillar to post. Any donation is appreciated, and once I'm out from under this mess I look forward to paying it forward to the next. Take care.

paypal.me/lastresort84

Print this item

Mom struggling with money after cheating father left
Posted by: tn865 - 06-18-2018, 03:52 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just want to help my mom a little with money because I know she is struggling. This all sounds like such an unnecessary/small gift to the person who has given me so much more than I could pay back, but I know it would bring her a little piece of happiness and help her to know that we will get past this rough patch and come out stronger. About five months ago my father(her husband) started leaving on Friday nights and not coming back home until Monday. We all knew something was wrong but chose not to believe what we all saw right infront of us. It was bluntly obvious he was cheating on my mom, leaving her to take care of three kids and pick up all the slack since he chose to stay out late with another woman. Finally after a month of that there was a Friday night he left, and we all thought he would show back up on monday(like usual) but he literally never came back. No warning, nothing spoken about it... just left my mom and never came back. Although this is bad enough my amazing mom had gone through so much worse for YEARS of constant verbal abuse and being screamed at by a man who constantly showed he cared nothing about her, and literally took away her worth. It truly breaks a daughter's heart to see her mom suffer from the depression and loneliness she felt without a warning. I want to do something (although not much) to help my mom and show her she is cared for and we love her. She needs a little extra money right now. She is struggling and already working two jobs and any money would truly be the biggest blessing.  

Print this item

I need a little help
Posted by: cstephens3853 - 06-18-2018, 02:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Man I tell you what. I have never really been one to ask for anything. But the events of the last two months have left me without a choice. My best friend of 30 plus years murdered his wife, and for some reason chose to tell me all about it. I struggled with myself for months trying to decide what to do about what was obviously a crime. I loved my friend as a brother and really didn't particularly care for his wife. But being from a good family and my being raised to know right from wrong, I did what I feel is the right thing. I contacted the police and told them what my friend had told me he had done...oh goid you may say. But in truth I worked for my friends company , lived in a house owned by my friend, and drove a company vehicle...so guess what happens next . Yes, I was fired from my job, thrown out of my house, had my car taken from me, and he even kept my last paycheck ... my small savings dwindled quickly, and I now find myself homeless with no family or friends to help me ... I have a small income from some investments around a thousand dollars a month, but I'm three weeks from receiving a payment... please if you have it, help me... I've gone without eating for 2 days and am sleeping outside...the Texas heat is in full swing as each day the temp reached nest 100...i am a cancer survivor but have recently come out of remission into active status...i don't want to die alone and in the streets... thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide 

Print this item