Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,446
» Latest member: Martinnaddy
» Forum threads: 6,382
» Forum posts: 7,260

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Jackpot Bet Online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: payalbatra
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 316
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
6 hours ago
» Views: 7
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
7 hours ago
» Views: 5
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
7 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,637
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 15
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 135

Exclamation Helping a Local Veteran
Posted by: reichenbachj - 06-02-2018, 02:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Greetings, viewers.

Me and my family have been helping out a 94 year-old Veteran for quite some time. We buy him groceries and breakfast every day. He has sold alot of the machinery he used to work with, and has become seriously disabled. His cancer keeps coming and going, and his memory is shot. His daughter gets everything now and he has nothing to buy food with. Sadly, it has become a financial hardship for us to keep helping him, but we really want to be able to give him a comfortable life until the very end. Anything you donate will go to him as payment to support his living, and everything you donate is greatly appreciated. https://www.paypal.me/JayReichenbach

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Single father needs help with rent
Posted by: Dantrill - 06-01-2018, 10:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/dantrill

So a couple months back, doctors found tumors growing all over my liver and I've had several appointments to have them tested and stuff and while there my wallet was stolen.  I lost everything, jump to today, I have been trying everything to get my id back and take care of my son, but a few days ago my breaks went conpletely on my car which I need to work and well my rent went out the window Sad  Now I'm shy 700$CAN for my rent and I'm afraid I'm going to put my son and myself on the street.  If anyone can help at all I would greatly appreciate it.

Print this item

I need to help my family either today or tomorrow
Posted by: Arron15 - 06-01-2018, 06:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Confused I’m in tough situations were I’m living from check to check lately a lone with my parents don’t get SSI benefits lately, today or tomorrow I must help my family and my dog for a surgery, I need $3000 either today or tomorrow. Thank you so much once I get all the help.

Print this item

Helm me and my Susanna
Posted by: Gabryfold - 06-01-2018, 07:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I'm trying to share as much as possible my story and why I'm literally begging for some donors for my cause, I'm trying as much as I can to share the campaign I've opened here:https://social.fund/geyyze/
All the story is described here, and I really hope for some help, I'm really desperate and I will never do such a thing as "beg" if it wasn't important for me, thanks for anybody who will help me, for real.
P.s: I'm fairly new to "Internet" so I've tried my best to try spread my campaign here and if you can, share it a bit, I really hope for some help, at this point I'm really in the toys desperation.

Print this item

Bail me out of this emergency situation
Posted by: Innowowa - 06-01-2018, 07:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Innocent and I stay in Malawi. I have a younger brother who is about to start his 3rd year at the University of Livingstonia and where studying Engineering. I am in a shortage of $500 which can help him to be enrolled. I am currently working but I cant make ends meet to assist my brother. I come from a ppor background and am the only one who is atleast leaving independenty. I spend all my money assisting him and I sometimes get broke just to make sure he is being educated. I believe that with any contribution I can be bailed from this situation. Its my first time asking for this online and I know by the virtue of your love and compassionate spirit, I will be assisted on this. I am a strong Christian and I believe in being honesty. if anybody might need evidence for this, I am ready to share as per request. Be blessed.

Contribute through the site: paypal.me/IWowa

Print this item

Exclamation Family in Dept
Posted by: Hezekio - 06-01-2018, 06:25 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am really in a bad situation. For a really long time now, my family has been in debt and we are taking our sweet time to deal with it. As of this week, we are going to be broke from a bad paycheck, and we hope to not have to deal with these in the future, but it will be harder with our debt in the way. My family is not in a good situatio, please help. My paypal is hezekio123@gmail.com /// paypal.me/KaeshR
That is the only way I can get money.

Print this item

19 years old almost 20. No car. no job. Back and forth from local friends to homeless
Posted by: wishingitdidntcometothis - 06-01-2018, 06:06 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It bothers me to ask people for help because I always wanted to be that person that helps but I'm in a position in my life that I'm just stuck. Can't keep a home cause no job. Can't keep a job cause no car or home. Ive already gotten doctor bills that I can't pay for and I'm just 19. If I could just get a car and license I would be set. For every dollar you give me I swear once I make I will donate 2. I thought by now I'd be half way through college on a successful career path but I'm stuck bouncing between homeless and friends and minimum wage jobs. Please help. It pains me to scoop to this level of bumming. But I have nothing and I'm becoming nothing
paypal.me/MSetser60

Print this item

Heart BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS. ALL I NEED IS $80
Posted by: World_Peace_Please - 05-31-2018, 11:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi Everyone, 

Unfortunately, my birthday plans fell thru and I am out of money to celebrate. My birthday on June 2nd (any GEMINI’s out there?). All I want to do is go out and eat some great Mexican food!

Send a little or send a lot...... IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

Here’s the link for donations: [url=$jnr32]$jnr32[/url]

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Print this item

My last resort
Posted by: Inneedofamiracle - 05-31-2018, 05:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this . I'm 28 and work full-time for a non-profit. My job is to support my clients on the autism spectrum with learning soft skills and hard skills so that they can gain competitive employment and independence. I absolutely love what I do for a living but it does not pay much.
          Previous to this I was a phlebotomist for eight years. I made okay money but my soul was broken from seeing people who were ill and mistreated. Right now I'm at a crossroad. I went through a terrible breakup, my dad died , I only found out through an obituary online that I searched for, and my mother has had a heart attack leaving her almost incapable of being able to take care of herself. I have given money to my mother to help her stay afloat and now I am completely behind on my own bills.
           Some would say this is foolish but I see it as an act of kindness because I love my family and would do anything for them. I have been searching for part-time work and have not been able to find anything consistent or that falls within the availability I have outside of my full-time job. I'm currently struggling to pay my rent and I'm constantly $300 behind. I need a miracle or an angel of some sort to help me out of this mess.
         I never ask for help because to be completely honest I've been independent my whole life. But here I am now, at your mercy. Anything you can donate would greatly help me in getting all of my bills caught up and paying for medication that I need for my thyroid disorder (hashimoto's disease). My pride and ego or hurt by needing to ask for help but what is this world if we can't lean on each other, right?
                                   Thank you,
                                         Rachel

Print this item

A bit of help to get me back on my feet
Posted by: Markone15 - 05-31-2018, 02:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi all. I’m asking for a donation in a state of desperation. I’ve read other people’s pages and I know we all have our reasons why we are on this page but I hope just one or two of you can help me out. I’ve always suffered from anxiety due to a very difficult childhood with an alcoholic mother. Over the last 2 years my anxiety has become a lot worse and I lost my job, something that completely broke me. I just am asking for a helping hand to get me back on my feet and regain some stability in my life. I’m so grateful for you even reading this post, thank you x [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal.me/markwilson2018[/font][/font]

Print this item