Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,444
» Latest member: payalbatra
» Forum threads: 6,382
» Forum posts: 7,260

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Jackpot Bet Online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: payalbatra
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 316
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
41 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
5 hours ago
» Views: 7
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
6 hours ago
» Views: 5
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
6 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,637
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 15
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19
Finishing school with sic...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: CurvyCollegeGirl
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 134

Please help me
Posted by: malzds - 05-31-2018, 10:26 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,

I am a single mother also taking care of my disabled mom (due to massive stroke 2 years ago. I am not getting financial help for her nor for one of my daughters. I am putting her through school all by myself. I am unable to save for her future studies as I am just about making it to pay for cost of living. I am unable to pay my debt.

I would like to go on a course, in order to make my conditions a little better, but i am unable to as i cant pay for it and also dont earn enough to save for it.

If someone can help me raise would be much appreciated. Or guide me in order to make money online then i can do this myself.

Thank you

Print this item

One time need!
Posted by: Mxblue - 05-31-2018, 04:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I live in an area where the hospital and the insurance company I have parted ways. I knew it was coming and am on new waiting lists to see other MD's as all the ones I have now are out of network.  I find myself in a bind as I am still paying off my deceased husbands debt.  We never divorced and I am liable for it.  I am on a budget and making it work for over four years, but had to go see my cardiologist and endocrinologist.  I now owe the two plus the lab 3741.32  I have filed for financial assistance through the hospital to hopefully reduce it by 30%  I have arranged for a payment plan as well. I have a looming 1279.00 payment to the IRS from my deceased husbands mess, this I have been paying off for four years now through payments. Apparently I missed one and now despite several phone calls trying to fix this, I owe it all.  I thought I was almost out from it!   I have been doing fine, I work three jobs and until all this happened only worried a little. I am paying my bills, my school loan, do not have a credit card and am frugal like crazy.  The cushion I had in savings has dwindled just to pay for car repairs and fines on the taxes.  Now I am worried a lot!  I am asking for help, it doesn't have to come directly to me!  I could supply whomever with the bill/invoice number.  I have provided for my family for 12 years without assistance, now despite how much I work, I am just unable to make it.  Any help would be appreciated and paid forward when I get out from under this debacle!

Print this item

Exclamation Help Me Go To College
Posted by: mich127 - 05-30-2018, 10:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I plan to attend an art college in the Fall Semester for 2018 for Graphic Design! I have already been accepted to the college, but in order to hold a spot/confirm that I will be attending, I need to pay a confirmation fee of 500 dollars in order to enroll and apply for housing. I want to collect 200-500 before July! Please Help! I really want to attend! 

How to donate:
(I prefer cashapp, but paypal is fine too!! Thank you! Anything will help me!)
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Cash App: http://www.cash.me/$asiamichelee[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][/url][/font][/font]Paypal: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][url=https://www.paypal.me/amichelee]https://www.paypal.me/amichelee[/font][/font]

Print this item

Heart i need some help getting my grandma a wheelchair
Posted by: sweetheart90 - 05-30-2018, 04:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am needing help getting my grandmother a wheelchair. She just recently had hip replacement surgery and only has crutches. She can't get around hardly on those and her insurance will not pay for a wheelchair. I am trying my best but can not seem to get ahead. Iff you can find it in your heart to help put a smile on her face, it would help me out so much. god bless you and yours.

paypal.me/Rachal487

Sweetheart90
Rachal lynn

Print this item

May 30th, 2018. Desperation Day
Posted by: tj28sweet - 05-30-2018, 03:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Its May 30th, 2018….the day I realized that we are completely, utterly desperate. You see I have to somehow make you believe that your money/donation is going to make a difference in our lives. So how do I do that? How do I start to explain to you the hardship we have endured the last 8 years? How do I tell you that we have lost pretty much everything we have because of illness? How do I make our case seem more desperate than others do? The only thing I can do is try to explain what we have endured and hope that our story inspires you to help. Even if you do not want to help us maybe, you will research others and help them.
Picture it, Sicily 1947…..(lol sorry a little Golden Girls humor there!) Seriously, in 2010 little did we know that we would be in this desperate situation. I have worked three jobs since I have been 15, I am a worker, always have been until I got sick. I was raised on a poor farm but was always raised that if we could work, we can make it. Nobody told me what happens when you cannot work. I am sure you are asking yourself, why can’t she get disability or government programs? Trust me, I am trying but if you are under the age of 50, it is a minimum of 5-12 years to get disability approval. Government programs are not easy to get, if you are white, female and married. Yes, my husband works, but trying to make it on one income even living in a cardboard box is almost impossible. Yes, I have family but they struggle too. They have helped as much as they can….there is a limit.
So here it is, the nitty gritty of how we ended up here. I have suffered medical issues since 2010 and just went through my 34th abdominal surgery. Until 4 years ago, I worked two fulltime jobs. I was active in several charitable organizations and was dedicated to helping single individuals. We have only my husband’s income to survive on and a 10-year-old son to support. We have incurred $10,000 in back living bills. If we cannot come up with at least that amount, we will lose our home and will be unable to feed our son. We have no options left. We have struggled and struggled and have sold everything we possibly could. I am looking at another possible surgery in the upcoming month. Every time I go into surgery, there is a 50% chance I will not make it. I would like to spend the time that I can with my family and not have to spend it worrying how we are going to eat, or keep the power on, not to mention worrying about the struggle my husband will have after I am gone raising our son alone. Please help us fight to keep living. You can help make a difference in our lives, so that we can spend our remaining time together making memories. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Print this item

My last resort
Posted by: Inkvader93 - 05-30-2018, 02:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never been one to ask for help, but also I haven't been in the position to have family members or anyone that can help. I'm 25 and I work multiple jobs to keep my head afloat. I always take care of my priorities all the time, but somehow I get screwed. I have lived on my own since I was 16 because my dad was a drug addict and my mother left when I was young. I have always worked hard and sacrificed everything to take care of my expenses each month. But lately it hasn't been cutting it and I just feel hopeless. I have gone to the doctors recently and they are concerned about many things, thyroid cancer being a possibility. I have been so stressed out and depressed the last couple of months which has probably made it worse. If you want and can help me out, I am forever grateful. 
Paypal

Print this item

Need help 2 kids no money for food
Posted by: lapressano - 05-30-2018, 12:59 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help. Lost my job. Have no bank account. Noco cash. I have 2 girls and need help real bad. I have interviews for work vut ubtil i find something i am vroke please someone help us. Please

Print this item

Need help getting my truck fixed
Posted by: redheadchick90 - 05-29-2018, 05:53 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I’m a single mother of 2 beautiful babies and my Escape broke down friday that is my only way of transportation grateful if anyone could donate to me so i can hopefully get my truck back on the road asap if you cant donate please pray for us 

paypal.me/ddevs90

Print this item

Please help me
Posted by: Romerogm1970 - 05-29-2018, 02:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Gina.  Please help me.  I am behind in some bills.  I am unable to get a loan or have somebody cosign for me.n I have 3 kids.  Me and my husband have been having job problems.  I need $15,000.  Can somebody please help me. I have no family to ask for help.  Thank you for your consideration.

Print this item

HELP PLEASE!!
Posted by: Helpme - 05-29-2018, 12:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help!!!!!! I was in an abusive relationship with my ex and I grew heavily depressed and was too embarrassed to show my face at work because of my two black eyes, chipped front tooth, swelling, bruises, cuts and scrapes. He also took all of my money and wrecked my car so I had no way to work. I also would have missed work because of the court dates. 
Right now I am unemployed but diligently looking like it is a full-time job. I am terribly behind on all of my bills and in immediate danger of losing everything. I was only able to receive help from my friends and family to repair my car and buy food. 
This is what I need so far by the 1st of the month:
Rent: $1011
Electricity: 81.98
Phone & Internet: 115.58
Car Payment and Car Insurance: 242.75
Credit Card: 50.00

Anything will help and I am open to ALL suggestions of how I can my make this amount ASAP!!

Thank you so so very much for your kindness and giving heart.

Print this item