Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,052
» Latest member: aligner_lrMi
» Forum threads: 6,205
» Forum posts: 7,030

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Элайнеры для выравнивания...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: aligner_lrMi
17 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
альмарель маг отзывы - п...
Last Post: JasonSub
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
OST to PST Converter For ...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: adamgilchrist
2 hours ago
» Views: 8
What is the vilitra ?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: mw8647112
3 hours ago
» Views: 7
оземпик саратов
Last Post: Davidmob
3 hours ago
» Views: 11
иглы +для саксенды
Last Post: MiltonPhato
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 48
web postegro
4 hours ago
» Views: 14
Лагеврио инструкция
Last Post: Scottskaws
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
» Views: 13
web postegro
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
» Views: 11
anydesk download
Last Post: Kennethadaxy
Yesterday, 05:32 PM
» Views: 30

Intro
Posted by: MLNation01 - 03-20-2018, 07:59 PM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Hi, I'm Michael, and I hope you donate to me. Link is in the other thread for more info.

Print this item

Need Money for Rent ASAP
Posted by: MLNation01 - 03-20-2018, 07:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I've been having trouble finding jobs up here at my school, and my rent & other bills such as my phone and internet are due in about 2 weeks and I'm running out of options to find a way to make a quick buck. Please donate to the following link below:

paypal.me/Lloyd942

Thank you and God bless!

Print this item

Urgent help needed for student loans
Posted by: Daisy - 03-20-2018, 07:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please consider helping me. I am desperate and am thinking terrible things. I am doing everything, including this and some things I shouldn't be to take care of my remaining $32,010 of loan debt. I'm facing a deadline and don't know what to do. Funds given through my loan gifting site go directly to the debt: https://www.loangifting.com/#/gift/156188. Otherwise funds can be sent to me through paypal:  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/jennifermgerken thank you to anyone who reads this. I want to be able to help people like me

Print this item

Deadline for student loan debt
Posted by: Daisy - 03-20-2018, 06:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need to get rid of my remaining student loan debt as quickly as possible. I am trying everything I can, including this, and probably doing some things I shouldn't be. My mental and physical health are struggling because the debt is keeping me from securing permanent safe housing. Any contribution is appreciated. My full balance is $32,010. You may give here: paypal.me/jennifermgerken or through my loan gifting site which sends all funds directly to the debt: https://www.loangifting.com/#/gift/156188 thank you to whoever even reads this

Print this item

64 years old and desperate for a help
Posted by: Dave161154 - 03-20-2018, 12:21 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Dave, i am 64 years old. 7 months ago i lost my job through no fault of my own. Due to stubborn pride, i will not claim benefits. When i lost my job i was finacially ok. I had savings of just over £5000. This has now almost gone. I can not meet this months bills. I have applied for over 100 jobs, and i have only had one reply. Although employers will not admit it, it is because of my age. I apply for any job i see advertised, i have even travelled around and have give company's my CV. But to no avail. I am begging for your help. Just enough to get me through this months bills. My bills are not credit cards or luxuries. They are nessesities. Please help me

paypal.me/dave161154

Print this item

Gifts for baby shower.
Posted by: Diana - 03-19-2018, 09:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Need money to buy baby shower gift.i need this for my best friend's baby shower.

Print this item

HOUSE-HOLD PROJECT
Posted by: s2soji - 03-19-2018, 07:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

HOUSE-HOLD PROJECT THAT WILL HELP IMPROVE THE LIVES OF LOW INCOME EARNERS.
THE BENEFICIARIES WILL BE BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WORKERS.
THE FUNDS WILL BE USED TO BUY HOUSE-HOLD PRODUCTS FOR WORKERS  RANGING FROM LED TV, FREEZER, GAS COOKER, WASHING MACHINE, LAPTOPS ETC AND THE WORKER WILL BE PRIVILEGED TO PAY BACK IN INSTALLMENTS.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THIS SUPPORT WILL HELP IMPROVE MY LIFE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROJECT.
I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL AND IN THE FUTURE I WILL BE DONATING TO HELP OTHERS TOO.
THANKS

Print this item

Please help me raise funds for an assistance dog
Posted by: Laurene - 03-17-2018, 08:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 

My name is Lauren I am 22 and For years due to a traumatic and abusive childhood I have been suffering with servere Anxiety GAD, PTSD, Hypothryoid Disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 

All of the Assistance dog waiting lists are full except for the ones where I can train my own dog. I dream of a life where I can be happy and forget the terrible things that happened to me. I need unconditonal love from a companion who will look after me and bring me happiness and help me to stop fearing every second of my day. I will be able to lead a normal life. Anyone who can help me on my journey to a new and better life with a Golden Retriever assistance dog by my side will stay in my prayers and in my heart. I will forever pay back the good Karma to others and when I have the time and money and I will always be kind (Something I believe is key in this world) 

Thank you to everyone who reads my story and post.

paypal.me/Positivelove

Print this item

Need to raise 265 by 3pm
Posted by: inneedofhelptoday - 03-16-2018, 12:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Emma and I m 38 years old. I desperately need to raise £265 by 3pm today in order to buy back my lap top, which I pawned for cash. Without my lap top I cannot work and will get into even worse debt. I feel humiliated and degraded having to ask for help this way but I am desperate and have nowhere else to turn. I have worked hard all of my life and have always been the one to help others so this doesn’t sit easily with me. In short, three years ago my life was turned upside down when my long term partner had an affair and left me resulting in me having to sell my home. I have a spinal cord injury and autoimmune disease, which has caused me immense ill health over the last two years. I haven’t been able to work. I have been living off of my hard earned savings. However last year my Father was diagnosed with iiic colorectal cancer resulting in a period of gruelling treatment and surgery. My Father was self employed and couldn’t work. I therefore decided to move home and lent my parents every last penny I had. It has all now gone. I am desperately trying to get back on my feet and earning some money again. I had to pawn  my lap top a few weeks ago to pay a bill and now I don’t have the money to buy it back. If I don’t buy it back today Cash Convertors will keep it. I can’t afford to buy another one and I’ll be in even further trouble. I need  my computer to earn money and look for work. I am now in over £20k is debt and am drowning in ate stress of it all. As a family we have had one thing after another to deal with these last few years and now my poor Dad has been told that the cancer may have spread to his liver. We have an agonising 7 day wait to find out. I want to help myself and my parents and am trying so hard but feel like there is a knock back at every step. Getting my computer back may seem small but in my current situation it is a tool, which is vital to helping me to work to regain some financially security and get out of this mess I am in. I can’t work from my phone, which is the only tool I currently have. Thank you kindly for reading and for your consideration. I will gladly provide further information, speak on the phone or make an agreement to repay the money. Thank you. Sincerely, Emma. My paypal account is: paypal.me/AMITYUK

Print this item

Need to raise £265 by 4.30 today ?
Posted by: inneedofhelptoday - 03-16-2018, 11:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To Whomever has been kind enough to read this, thank you. My name is Michelle, I am 38 years old and live in London. The last 3 years have been the worst of my life. I have worked hard all of my life through study and employment. I had a very good job and a lovely home, which I worked very hard to save for. I had been with the same partner for 15 years. Things got tough a few years ago when I started to become ill. To cut a long story short, my partner had an affair and left me resulting in me having to sell my home. Due to ill health and stress I decided to take a sabbatical from work to recover. I used my savings to support myself and to start a course of study. In that time my health continued to deteriorate and my Father was diagnosed with stage iiic colorectal cancer. My Father who was self employed could no longer work and was seriously worried about money. I decided to move home and lent him all of the money I had left. I had hoped to return to work and get back on my feet but my health has been a massive hinderannce and I am still recovering. I have a spinal cord injury and autoimmune disease. I am doing everything in my power to get back on my feet but have got into major debt over these last six months. I owe over £10k in debt and am still trying to support my family without telling them about my struggles. I sold my car and everything I have. The last straw was pawning my lap top, which I need to buy back today or I’ll loose it. I need £265 to buy it back. Without my computer it is hard for me to look for work and to keep up with my study requirements. I cannot believe that I am in this situation. I am ashamed and humiliated. Dad found out yesterday morning that cancer may have spread to liver and we now have an agonising wait to find out the results of his next scans. I want to help them, I want to get back to work and find a way to earn money to take the financial stress away from them. Getting my computer back is so important to me to enable me to do this. I am so sorry to have to use this method but I am desperate. I have nowhere else to turn. I am a good person who has fallen on very hard times and feel like I am drowning with the constant stress. I cannot believe what my life has become. I have always been the one helping people out and now I can barely look at myself in the mirror. Any help would be so gratefully received. Thank you.

Print this item