Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,446
» Latest member: Martinnaddy
» Forum threads: 6,383
» Forum posts: 7,261

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
дрон с камерой купить
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WendellSmarp
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Jackpot Bet Online
Last Post: payalbatra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 318
Why do students need guid...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: jenniferlois
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
n-(2-(n-пальмитоил) амино...
Last Post: Lavillsic
6 hours ago
» Views: 9
Автосервис в Ярославле
Last Post: Keithteavy
8 hours ago
» Views: 7
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: Fobertjed
8 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9,638
NestWorth, a company that...
Last Post: KeithReics
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
» Views: 15
Не упустите вероятность у...
Last Post: Richardgak
Yesterday, 08:22 AM
» Views: 20
кракен сайт
Last Post: Robertfus
Yesterday, 07:41 AM
» Views: 12
Modalert and the Power of...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: melvinburk
Yesterday, 07:01 AM
» Views: 19

Full Time Student
Posted by: Kbell40 - 05-24-2018, 06:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a full time student studying to become a Radiologic Technologist. Paying for
rent, food, etc. has been a struggle. This education means so much to me and I would be heart broken if I had to give up this once in a lifetime opportunity due to financial circumstances. Any donation helps and is greatly appreciated!

Print this item

Need a Donation for my future goals
Posted by: Razorwood08 - 05-23-2018, 09:26 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! I would like to keep myself anonymous while telling my story. I am someone who is very ambitious and have big goals that I want to reach. Before that I would like to clear my debt which I am trying to pay for 2 years, second is that I want to give my mother money, because she supported me in every way, even when she had difficulty with money.  

I am a dancer, but I also want to become a comic artist, a film composer and a screenwriter. I know that’s a lot, but I believe that anything is possible when you work hard and trust in yourself. The money that I need is $25000 and I have my strategy on how I will train myself and with some things, I need money for like attaining workshops, buying books or lessons.  

In the future when I achieve these things and become rich, I will set up a film production. Also, I want to help people who are in need of money or need a donation at something they really want to do, but can't. Because I know how it feels.. If you could donate $25000 or donate what you have, I greatly appreciate it and will always be thankful! That way, I can achieve all my goals without stressing about money. (Transfer by Paypal is fine) 

Much Love  Heart

Print this item

Desperately need a helping hand.
Posted by: cdp - 05-23-2018, 09:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone.
I desperately need help to get back on my feet after life took me for a very messy ride. My fiancé left me, I lost my job due to that and had to move. I am looking for work but it's hard due to so little opportunitys out there. I have no family or friends to turn to. I fell behind on my bills trying to stay alive, I barley eat, my rent is 2 months late, I'm currently without power. So please, anything will help. Thank you.
paypal.me/ChantelleDuplessis

Print this item

Need help to my computer to earn living
Posted by: Himanshuacharya - 05-23-2018, 05:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone , 

Thank you very much for the showing interest in my post. I am computer graduate. My father took loan to for my   education. When I completed my education then I was was confident that I will be able to get a job but when I gave few interviews then I came to know that college degree is not sufficient to get a job. I need to to some certificate and practice with programming and other technical skills. I have learnt only from books and computer science is a practical subject. I have to practice my skills on computer to progress in my career. I have spent all the loan money on education, rent and exams fees. I do not have computer to practice on it. In college, I used to work on classmates computer but they all get the job and I left behind. That is why I need computer to learn, practice and work on it to excel in my career. That's why I need help. I want working part time job but I am only able to earn to live myself. It is not sufficient to buy a computer. I have pressure to clear loan and to support my family. Please help me out with this situation. I will be grateful to you for my entire life

Print this item

I have helped others to much
Posted by: Pushover - 05-22-2018, 04:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

For the past two years I have been helping to support a single mother. She is always going to pay me back but something always happens to prevent it. I now find that I am overdrawn and cannot make my car payment. I work 30 hours a week, I babysit on Saturdays, I do every survey I can find, and I cannot make up the difference. I have anxiety from hell and neuropathy which is affecting my motor nerves. I need $800 to cover my overdraft and car payment. Thanks for reading. 

Http://paypal.me/pushover

Print this item

I need help paying my water bill!!!
Posted by: TuesdayCamp - 05-22-2018, 03:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Tuesday (yes that's my real name)? I'm I'm a mother to two beautiful children and I need help right now my husband was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis a couple of months ago and we are struggling to make ends meet luckily we get a veterans check every month but money is running thin I had to sell things out of my home last week to pay my $400 Dominion bill and now I need help with my water bill before it gets disconnected and I simply don't have anything else to sell out of my home I am desperately asking for help anything would be great thank you so much and God bless My water bill is $105

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Thumbs Down 1 step forward, 10 steps back
Posted by: Lisam1975 - 05-22-2018, 09:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To whom it may concern:
My name is Lisa, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. This last 4 or 5 years has been filled with many life lessons, as well as son life changing events. I am a mother of two handsome boys whom I love to no end. In 2011, I married my oldest sons father, thinking that after 16 years he had become a better person, and was ready for a family, only to find out he was an alcoholic that hid it very well after a physical confrontation between the three of us, I knew it was time for him to go, we had only been married for three months, this lead to many sleepless nights of psychological abuse as he wouldn’t let me sleep, which was hard as I worked full time. Before he left he drained the account, ran up bills amongst other things. Last year I had lost all hope when I tried to take my life. My oldest son was living here, dating a girl, who felt she could be rude all of the time which led to her physically assaulting me, and my son stood by her to tell me how horrible of a mother I was only because I asked for financial help as he too was working full time. I had to get loans, both personal and pay day in order to make ends meet, and am still 10 steps behind. I was working full time, and working hard to get my emotional and financial security back one step at time, but got let go on the 10th, to which I have filed a wrongful dismissal letter, and am currently waiting for an answer.  I have recently been diagnosed with PTSD, severe anxiety which has lead to insomnia as well as depression. I am asking for help, please.
www.paypal.me/Lisam1975
Thank you for your time
Lisa Robertson.

Print this item

Help with our Air conditioning please
Posted by: kdfield89 - 05-21-2018, 11:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Katherine. My family and I could really use your help. Our 25 year plus HVAC has gone out, and we are not in a position to replace it. I worry about how my young children will fair in the North Carolina summer heat. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

paypal.me/kdfield89

Print this item

Just for Love - help me help my incredible wife
Posted by: DevotedHusband - 05-21-2018, 08:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
My wife is my life and I so desperately want to help her. She has a debilitating condition, but never lets it get her down. She is so full of life and love and always willing to help others. Yet, she is the one so deserving of help. I so want to treat her, but I do not have the finances to treat her in the way she deserves. Her condition is improved significantly in warmer climates, but I cannot afford to take her away. I have written a poem that sums up my feelings. Please help in any way you can. paypal.me/dgharvey

I don't drink, take drugs, smoke or bet,
but multiple redundancies have burdened me with debt.
Health issues have not helped of course
and stupid mistakes fill me with remorse.

If I could invest in stocks, I would crash the market.
If I won a Ferrari, I'd have nowhere to park it.
But I am the world's luckiest man in one part of my life,
that's the love I have with my beautiful wife.

My wife is my life, my sunshine, my air.
With her in my life, I shouldn't have a care.
But she has a chronic condition that breaks my heart.
I have to leave to work, though I can't bear to be apart.

Being in the sun makes her feel better.
To a paradise island i would love to jet her
or, in an ideal world, have a place of our own,
retire, be together and never leave her alone.

I'm dreaming now, for I just cannot see
a day in the future where I will be debt free.
I rent my house, I finance my car
and, yes, I know there are people worse off by far.

I have a roof over my head and food on my plate
but to provide for our future, I need a clean slate.
I don't want the money for myself, my needs are clear.
It's for my wife and my son - everything I hold so dear.

So, if anybody out there offers the kindness I seek,
my hopes, my future, my life would be less bleak.
To clear my debts, to set me free,
to be the person my family deserve me to be.

Print this item

Physical therapy education
Posted by: Dr. Wannabe - 05-20-2018, 04:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. I am 21 years old and i'm from Bulgaria. I just quit my job so i can pursue my dream of becoming a physical therapist.

Since i was young i had many different injuries and i never had anyone who could help me to recover correctly. Now when i'm all grown up i realise that there are only a few people that can actually do that.

My goal is to raise enough money so i can go the study Physical therapy in our sports academy. 

My motivation : 
I want to make a unique combination of massage , physical exercise , psychology and spiritual teachings to help people not only recover from their injuries but to turn their whole life around.  I want my patients to get healthier and grow wiser while undergoing my  treatment.  I will offer low cost treatments and almost 24 hours online support to them. 

I need the money for opening a small office / massage studio where i can work with my patients.

It will mean the world to me if any of you guys can donate some money to me via bank transfer. 
I offer you online support for your injuries and problems via my personal E-mail. 

Message me for more information.

Print this item